New Mexico

Where in NM do you live?

• Total voters
I run the biggest bjj gym in the state. If you are a fan of MMA come up on a Friday night to Gracie Barra on San Pedro. All the pros from Jacksons come over and we have a crazy open mat.

I live in Albuquerque. There's a few other posters I know of that do as well.

Dig the beer, food, and music scene. Usually something interesting going on that you can check out.

Northern NM is pretty gorgeous, Santa Fe, Taos, etc.

Unique state with a lot of problems but I like it for the most part.

I heard the meth out there is top shelf

I heard the meth out there is top shelf
200.gif

Go to Taos. Great scenery and beautiful red cliffs.

Just read the paper and it said NM ranks as the 2nd worst state for education. 50th in Reading and 49 in Math and 50th in dropouts.

Just read the paper and it said NM ranks as the 2nd worst state for education. 50th in Reading and 49 in Math and 50th in dropouts.
I'm confused, wouldn't it be good to be 50th in dropouts? Plus this wasn't a "please shit on my state" thread, I was just looking for people near me because I don't know many mma fans. That happens when your state has a smaller population than many major cities

I lived in Alamogordo for years, graduated High School there.

Lived in Las Cruces for a few years too, attended NMSU for awhile.

I'm confused, wouldn't it be good to be 50th in dropouts? Plus this wasn't a "please shit on my state" thread, I was just looking for people near me because I don't know many mma fans. That happens when your state has a smaller population than many major cities

50th means cause NM has highesst dropout rate. 1st would be state with lowest dropout rate.

ands I live here too but I am not a UFC fan.

Last edited:
Never heard of it...

I live in albuquerque....

this place is worse than mississipi..

downtown is shitty and it seems like the only hire kids with crayons to blueprint the city.

You are welcome..and why in the hell would you hang out down town ? Go chill in nob or some other remodeled part of town.

I'm in nob hill.. you missed an old thread here a few years ago. A few of the local sherdogers used to meet up for the fights in abq

damn, you beat me to it.

All I can say is I've never such a congregation of ugly women as I did in Arizona and New Mexico, the entire time I was there I realized that for once I was the pickiest guy in the room.

Back