New Mexico

Where in NM do you live?

• Total voters

The Hash Slinging Slasher

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
just wondering if there's anybody in here from the land of enchantment. If so, where are you from? I live in Carlsbad . I know albuquerque's a big fight town, but I don't know anyone else where I live who's as big of an mma fan as I am. So anyway I was just wondering if there was anyone else near me.

was in Taos once a long time ago. got drunk in a bar, ended up fucking some sloot.
seems like a cool state.

Alot of my friends live in Las Cruces. Big MMA fans.

I always wanted to visit New Mexico. I hear the topography is very nice.

Spent some time out at San Cristobal around Lamy.

Nice and peaceful.

New Mexico...

You mean old America.

just wondering if there's anybody in here from the land of enchantment. If so, where are you from? I live in Carlsbad . I know albuquerque's a big fight town, but I don't know anyone else where I live who's as big of an mma fan as I am. So anyway I was just wondering if there was anyone else near me.

my rents owned a house in silver city. probably one of the most boring states i've ever been too lol. great nature and hiking, but thats about it

I live in albuquerque....

this place is worse than mississipi..

downtown is shitty and it seems like the only hire kids with crayons to blueprint the city.

I love the desert. It's one of my favorite ecosystems

So why do you live there?
for work and because my gf's parents live here.

unless you love the outdoors its not worth it.

its so boring I was actually considering signing up for improve classes at this place called the box just so I can get away with mocking the city.

I just spent a weekend in Aztec and it was beautiful, ended up spending most of my trip in Colorado but still did some site seeing around Aztec and saw some really cool stuff.

I love the desert. It's one of my favorite ecosystems

Yeah, the desert is fun.

giphy.gif

I believe every "People of Walmart" Pic must've come from Ruidoso New Mexico!

Back