New Mexico

Kyle1991

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else live in the land of enchantment? We don't usually have a lot of representation out there. Just wondering who else is on the 'dog and what area they're from.

I've been to Alomogordo, Albuquerque and Las Cruces , is that close enough

You're practically a native, how did u like it?

I currently live in Albuquerque managing the biggest bjj gym in the state. Got 3 more years until my wife is finished her phd and hopefully we get out. Nice place it breeds a very tough person but I'm in need of a change

Last edited:
Never been there. How hot does it usually get? What are the average temps for the four seasons like?

There's a few of us on here. Dizzy, Timetravel, persuadertron. NewMexico1 obviously. Jesse pinkman aka Gabe.

Never been there. How hot does it usually get? What are the average temps for the four seasons like?

It's been 114 degrees where I live. People thing of it as a desert but it actually has an extremely diverse landscape. Pretty much everything from high desert, badlands, forrest, grassy plains, snow-capped mountains, etc. winter is usually fairly mild, with occasional spells where it dips into the 10's an teens. Spring and fall are both nice

It's been 114 degrees where I live. People thing of it as a desert but it actually has an extremely diverse landscape. Pretty much everything from high desert, badlands, forrest, grassy plains, snow-capped mountains, etc. winter is usually fairly mild, with occasional spells where it dips into the 10's an teens. Spring and fall are both nice

Would you say it's hotter than Arizona in the summer?

Dry heat or humid heat?

Usually dry unless it comes after a rain. As far as Arizona, I don't know I haven't been there other than flying over it in a helicopter

not me but I have a few of your elk in my home

Took the kids to Santa Fe, Chaco Canyon, Los Alomos this past August. They loved it.

Would you say it's hotter than Arizona in the summer?

Dry heat or humid heat?

Arizona is way hotter. Denver is colder. No humidity . It's really great weather unless you're comparing it to southern California.

NM is a place I want to visit at some point, I would imagine they would have some really good authentic Mexican restaurants to eat at while there.

based on my knowledge of Lockup Raw... NM is a giant prison

NM is a place I want to visit at some point, I would imagine they would have some really good authentic Mexican restaurants to eat at while there.

there are hundreds of reasons to visit New Mexico, Mexican food isn't one of them

Back