New LW rankings

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
So UFC tied RDA and Oliveira at 6th and put Felder at 8. Fighter Kevin Lee is now out of the top 10

Islam said he'll be ready to fight in Feb/2021. Which top 10 guy will lose their rank to Islam in 3 months?

[<cena1}

20201117_181420.jpg

Not sure why you're acting like he's gonna get a top 10 opponent. RDA wasn't even ranked at LW when he was supposed to fight Islam, and Islam pulled out of that fight.

I hope he does get a top 10 opponent, I just doubt it'll happen.

I’d like to see him vs #11 FKL

Screen_Shot_2020_11_04_at_2.09.01_PM.0.png

Nothing says no plans post cage fighting like a full head tattoo

Last edited:
Islam should fight Dariush. Re-book Dober/CDF, & then match up RDA, Hooker, Oliviera, & Gaethje in some form.

Yaquinta said 1st quarter of 2021 he wants to fight, & Felder said he isnt done yet, so re-book that fight (intitially from UFC 223) for March.

Other fights make:
Arman vs Gillespie
Haqparast vs Hernandez
Cerrone vs Trinaldo
Pichel vs Moises
Green vs Miller

At least they fixed the page. I happened to look at them earlier today and they had a handful of names doubled up on rankings.

Makhachev hasn't beaten anyone in the top 30 and hasn't fought in over a year. Time for the young man to start over and build back up to a top 15 ranking.
Arman tsarukyan and Davi Ramos are both top 15 material. Especially tsarukyan who should already be ranked over cowboy. Both of them are better than cowboy and Kevin lee. Just because they're not ranked doesn't mean that they're not a great fighter. It just means that ranking is highly subjective and bullshit.

Last edited:
Hopefully CDF. Would be a very good fight and test for both fighters.

Charles Oliveria is the most disrespected fighter on the roster, change my mind.

Back