Movies New Louis CK Special 'Sincerely.'

How did you rate Louis CK 'Sincerely?' out of 10?

• Total voters

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The king is back. This one blew Burr and Chappelle's latest out of the water. A legit 10/10 comedy special.

This is a return to form for Louis. He doesn't talk about his kids, he covers classic Louis topics: religon, retards, his exile from comedy, his European girlfriend and her preferred method of taking one's temperature, the Holocaust... and yes, he addresses, IT.

Well worth the $9USD.

https://louisck.com/

Last edited:
Does he jack off in front of the crowd?
tenor.gif

8/10 I like louis ck always have .

The Louis ck 2017 was my favorite

Will have to check it out. Will even consider paying for it, as he’s one of my favourites of all time, I think he got a raw deal (I don’t think what he did was that bad), and I want to support him.

Will have to check it out. Will even consider paying for it, as he’s one of my favourites of all time, I think he got a raw deal (I don’t think what he did was that bad), and I want to support him.

What he did was not wrong in the slightest. He had a consensual sexual experience with some women whose careers ended up never taking off and tried to use their experience with Louis to make a name for themselves.

It was absolute horseshit.

Truth is he got Mel Gibsoned. He started producing content independently and cutting out various middlemen.

His days were numbered from that point.

Thanks for the link TS. Pinned the tab and will watch later. Could definitely use a couple of hours of distraction right now. :cool:

What he did was not wrong in the slightest. He had a consensual sexual experience with some women whose careers ended up never taking off and tried to use their experience with Louis to make a name for themselves.

Truth is he got Mel Gibsoned. He started producing content independently and cutting out various middlemen.

“Hey, mind if I jack off?”

“Nope”

“Alrighty then, don’t mind if I do”

“Oh my God, the power imbalance...”

“Hey, mind if I jack off?”

“Nope”

“Alrighty then, don’t mind if I do”

“Oh my God, the power imbalance...”

As if any woman wants to have sex with a man she feels more powerful than...

His days were numbered from that point.
<Moves>we-report-you-decid-it-keeps-me-sane-we-reporl-14785591.png

Man I have been taking a weed tolerance break but I think tonight I might grab me an edible and check this out. Sounds like a nice relaxing night

Of the five accusers, one said it was over the phone (hang up then), one said he asked and she declined (what is the crime here?), the remaining three all admit they consented to it.

Man I have been taking a weed tolerance break but I think tonight I might grab me an edible and check this out. Sounds like a nice relaxing night
it's almost a must to watch this baked. Shit anything comedy.

The king is back. This one blew Burr and Chappelle's latest out of the water. A legit 10/10 comedy special.

This is a return to form for Louis. He doesn't talk about his kids, he covers classic Louis topics: religon, retards, his exile from comedy, his European girlfriend and her preferred method of taking one's temperature, the Holocaust... and yes, he addresses, IT.

Well worth the $9USD.

https://louisck.com/
Seriously? I didn't find him funny before the accusations.

Back