New leaked footage from Tony's camp. Cardio on the beach.

You can train like an olympian and it's useless if you can't stay off your back against habibi

All I can say is at least he is wearing his sunglasses outside instead of inside tripping over cable wires.

Is he aging backwards?

I'm interested to know how these things will work against Khabib trying to take him down, but I know for sure he'll try it lol.

giphy.gif
I been wonderin that since the other 50 times they were supposed to fight.

Is he aging backwards?

I'm interested to know how these things will work against Khabib trying to take him down, but I know for sure he'll try it lol.

giphy.gif
Well you convinced me. I am sure Tony’s top 40 opponent is every bit as good as the Goat. Haha

Tony Fergusson is my favorite ninja turtle

All I ask is that whoever is getting injured this time does it far enough out that I don't get my hopes up
Tony gets injured. Khabib pulls out due to weight issues. Who doesnt want the fight. There's no way khabib wants any part of tony.

Well you convinced me. I am sure Tony’s top 40 opponent is every bit as good as the Goat. Haha

That's Josh Thomson, he was ranked top ten at the time, and that was the first time he lost decisively in about five years. It was a huge win at the time, and made everyone take notice of Tony.

F'ing Tony is awesome.

Can you imagine being some random person on the beach walking by not knowing who he is? You see him doing that, then next thing you know he's practicing his gnp on some tree branch that's floated ashore?

He's the best.

Tony is going to destroy Mr. Snowcone and make it look easy.
No offense, but I hate the overly used “make it look easy”. It’s even more ridiculous in this particular example. What would make someone believe, with all we’ve seen of khabib, that he gets beaten so “easy”? The question is rhetorical, BTW.

It's all gonna go according to plan for Khabib... until it doesn't.

I truly can't wait to see if that moment will happen and what Khabib is gonna do if and when it does. He might be the GOAT

Do what you got to do, but how someone can train in sunglasses is beyond me

All I ask is that whoever is getting injured this time does it far enough out that I don't get my hopes up
This is the dumb UFC match makers that are responsible. Both these fighters should be fight ready now or at least for early February. They haven't fought for months. Putting fights off just increases the risk of someone getting injured. The UFC are too stupid to figure this out!!

If Khabib shoots a double and Tony flips over him like this to counter it, I will bust a nut (metaphorically)

Clearly this changes the game entirely. Tony by forward roll. :D

b259859ba413b31ab1573d6f444c5267.jpg

Back