New Krazy Bee Gym?

Discussion in 'Standup Technique' started by Icarus, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Icarus

Icarus Orange Belt

Hello i've just arrived in Tokyo a few days ago; i'm here for 1 month with a friend and we really want to train at krazy bee. We went to the address on the english version of the website, but there was nothing there any more, so we looked at the japanese version of the site, and got someone to translate it for us, and it was a different location, so we went there and there seems to be a (fanstastic looking) new gym being built, and the people working on it there told us that it wont be open till april 1st.

I was hoping to train here for a month, so I was wondering if any of the Krazy Bee team still train somewhere in this transition period, and if it is ok for us to train with them.. I dont know if anyone on sherdog has this information, but I thought it was worth a try, as the phone number on the website no longer works.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

2. Icarus

Icarus Orange Belt

3. Ryukyu Damashi

Ryukyu Damashi Ryukyu Damashi

Do you mean Killer Bee?

4. Perfume

Perfume Banned Banned

They changed their name to KRAZY BEE a while ago.

5. cheesesteak

cheesesteak Green Belt

i hate the new name :(

6. TapSD

TapSD Killer Bee....1%

Dude..take the mita Line to Shirogakane Takanawa station...get off and show the address to a cab driver..its about a 5 minute drive from the station..this is for the older small gym.

7. kidsudo

kidsudo White Belt

tapsd; Just finished reading your thread on your trip and training at killer bee. Fucking incredible!!

8. tune-in-tokyo

tune-in-tokyo White Belt

This is an old thread but I noticed there aren't any good directions to Krazy Bee. Take the Yamanote Line to Gotanda, then change to the subway Toei Asakusa line and head for Magome Station which is 3 stops away. Get out of exit # 2 and take a right. The gym is about 3 minutes walk on the other side of the street.

9. NoPain

NoPain Green Belt

ey tap , do you know how much it would cost if you go there for say 2 months to train and of course sleep ?

thanks