New Krazy Bee Gym?

Icarus

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello i've just arrived in Tokyo a few days ago; i'm here for 1 month with a friend and we really want to train at krazy bee. We went to the address on the english version of the website, but there was nothing there any more, so we looked at the japanese version of the site, and got someone to translate it for us, and it was a different location, so we went there and there seems to be a (fanstastic looking) new gym being built, and the people working on it there told us that it wont be open till april 1st.

I was hoping to train here for a month, so I was wondering if any of the Krazy Bee team still train somewhere in this transition period, and if it is ok for us to train with them.. I dont know if anyone on sherdog has this information, but I thought it was worth a try, as the phone number on the website no longer works.

Thanks to anyone that can help!

Dude..take the mita Line to Shirogakane Takanawa station...get off and show the address to a cab driver..its about a 5 minute drive from the station..this is for the older small gym.

tapsd; Just finished reading your thread on your trip and training at killer bee. Fucking incredible!!

This is an old thread but I noticed there aren't any good directions to Krazy Bee. Take the Yamanote Line to Gotanda, then change to the subway Toei Asakusa line and head for Magome Station which is 3 stops away. Get out of exit # 2 and take a right. The gym is about 3 minutes walk on the other side of the street.

Dude..take the mita Line to Shirogakane Takanawa station...get off and show the address to a cab driver..its about a 5 minute drive from the station..this is for the older small gym.

ey tap , do you know how much it would cost if you go there for say 2 months to train and of course sleep ?

thanks

Back