new Kansas law: you must shoot attacker or go to prison

Wake me when something useful comes out of Kansas.

You probably like to eat and a lot of wheat and cattle come from Kansas.

Kansas was a hot bed in aviation:
Water Beech
Clyde Cessna
William Lear
William Purvis-invented helicopter
Amelia Earhart

Others
George Washington Carver
Walter Chrysler
Dwight Eisenhower
Hattie McDaniel

Kansas should however be punished for bringing us Kirstie Aley.

Useful things come from both red and blue states. To think they don't is being an idiot.

Last edited:
The option of telling the person you have a gun and are willing to shoot would allow you to understand the situation better than just shooting everyone you seem a rapist dead.

But you seem pretty interested in just shooting anyone so go at it, the law seems on your side.

99.9% of the time someone is in your home it's criminal activity. Please be realistic. Trying to find out what an intruders intentions are is a dumbass idea.

99.9% of the time someone is in your home it's criminal activity. Please be realistic. Trying to find out what an intruders intentions are is a dumbass idea.

Even if true... I would rather give them the option of retreat before I just end their existence. Criminal doesn't mean evil. Maybe it does to you, I don't know.

This happened two days ago not too far from where I live. 2 home invaders, one armed, kicked in the front door and went after the home owner, home owner shot one of the motherfuckers dead

e1lwFi4.png

This is unintended consequences of a poorly written law, it happens but you would think with all the lawyers they have in government someone would have seen this.

Even if true... I would rather give them the option of retreat before I just end their existence. Criminal doesn't mean evil. Maybe it does to you, I don't know.

Lol, criminals love sympathetic bleeding heart fools like you. You're the type they look for.

You probably like to eat and a lot of wheat and cattle come from Kansas.

Kansas was a hot bed in aviation:
Water Beech
Clyde Cessna
William Lear
William Purvis-invented helicopter
Amelia Earhart

Others
George Washington Carver
Walter Chrysler
Dwight Eisenhower
Hattie McDaniel

Kansas should however be punished for bringing us Kirstie Aley.

Useful things come from both red and blue states. To think they don't is being an idiot.

Also, for people who bash Midwestern states, those states are the worlds bread basket.

Lol, criminals love sympathetic bleeding heart fools like you. You're the type they look for.

Interesting. So are we talking like some sort of terminator style criminals that can sense/analyze your opinions/thoughts/morals/political stance?

339316-robotcop-620x0-1.jpg

Hell yeah first step too depopulation, maybe we can shoot all em gays tom been telling me about.

Murica.

Getting more and more retarded everyday.

This happened two days ago not too far from where I live. 2 home invaders, one armed, kicked in the front door and went after the home owner, home owner shot one of the motherfuckers dead

e1lwFi4.png

Hmmm. Nope!

Some posters assured us that this was "extremely rare". Gotcha!

Nevermind that you look at a list of child sex offenders (such as listed on the Chelsea's Light Foundation website, a charity dedicated to preventing this kind of thing from re-re-re-occuring like it so commonly does) and you will notice that 2/3 or so of the charges are from losers who broke into a house to burglarize/rob the place and molested a kid because the opportunity was there

But if 3 more posters go through pains to stress to me that it is "extremely rare" I will definitely delete this post and all traces of this knowledge from what I already know

You know what I find extremely rare?

Violent home invasions wry rare. Blue rare. Almost raw.

^The way you post sometimes when it gets late, I wonder if TGF hacked your account

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back