new Kansas law: you must shoot attacker or go to prison

There is a requirement to discharge the gun, but they can't force you to aim well enough to actually connect with the target(s).

Smarter people opting for a middle-ground reaction will have to aim into the ground, in Kansas

I'd imagine it's a deterrent against home invasion, theft, etc.

But still Jesus

This is the Muurican way. Don't throw fists, hell don't even use a weapon to scare off an attacker. Shoot to kill or don't even bother protecting yourself in Kansas.

When I use the urinals and someone looks at my dick and smirks I pull out my gun. Wipes the smile right off their faces. It's the American way.

wtf, this is retarded. I read the case in the article where the man diffused the situation by threatening to shoot and nobody was harmed which is good but instead he got charged with aggravated assault. So they expected him to hurt people when the situation was resolved in the best way possible and nobody had to die.

I am so glad I don't live in gun nut country.

It's weird that they can't see how badly it must suck.

I am so glad I don't live in gun nut country.

It's weird that they can't see how badly it must suck.

We're not all that bad, Brother.

Look at the location and you'll find this article is referring to a 'Red State.'

I'm regularily embarrased by idiots of my own nationality. I'm so glad I'm not American, I'd probably be cringing constantly. Not neccesarily because you have more idiots; they just tend to get much more exposure.

I'm kind of hoping this is to dumb to be true.

I'm regularily embarrased by idiots of my own nationality. I'm so glad I'm not American, I'd probably be cringing constantly. Not neccesarily because you have more idiots; they just tend to get much more exposure.

I'm kind of hoping this is to dumb to be true.

Don't embarrass yourself... Despite certain portions of the Country that can't seem to get their shit together, the United States is the best Country on Earth.

We're not all that bad, Brother.

Look at the location and you'll find this article is referring to a 'Red State.'

I hear ya. Maybe it's one of those things where living across the border, things seem like a bigger deal than they are because it's not something you are accustomed to.

Living here, guns are just not a common thing. I know one person that owns guns. And he has jumped through hoops to get his guns. He lives in a rural area and he hunts, so having a gun makes sense. He just recently, after years, got a permit to own a pistol. With massive restrictions.

And to me that makes sense. I don't want random people walking around with firearms. To me that sounds terrible. But as an outsider to where that happens, it probably sounds worse than it is.

I'm heading out here in a few with an ar 15 and a shotgun to hunt coyotes. You guys are missing out.

I hear ya. Maybe it's one of those things where living across the border, things seem like a bigger deal than they are because it's not something you are accustomed to.

Living here, guns are just not a common thing. I know one person that owns guns. And he has jumped through hoops to get his guns. He lives in a rural area and he hunts, so having a gun makes sense. He just recently, after years, got a permit to own a pistol. With massive restrictions.

And to me that makes sense. I don't want random people walking around with firearms. To me that sounds terrible. But as an outsider to where that happens, it probably sounds worse than it is.

I own two guns and have made a career out of working with them. They're a tool just like anything else... I've always been responsible with fireams and not only am I proud of my job, I'm glad that I live in a Country where I can possess one to defend myself in the worst of scenarios.

The problem comes, as with anything, with the extreme, hard core people. Or people that use them (Or want to) indiscriminately, want assault rifles as civilians, go around open carrying rifles, etc. It's ridiculous... And I agree there's a huge problem with guns in this country. But if you look who champions these problems, you'll see a pattern in location.

I love Canada though and think we could learn a lot from our friends north of the border on many things, including firearms.

Last edited:
That was the most civil and sensible gun debate I've ever read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back