New Jersey man summons the force in pitbull attack

You lay pipe?

• Total voters
Pitbull defenders crack me up. Thanks for the laughs every time these threads come up.

I’m actually dealing with a Pitbull problem right now. My Skank Trash Neighbors got a full grown one 3-4 weeks ago. It has came onto my property dozens of times and tries to attack my cats. I’ve let them know and they say it keeps breaking it’s chain. I called the cops yesterday because it was up here being aggressive and it was back again today. I don’t want to shoot it but I’m going to end having to it they don’t get it under control. I got a 12 kid here, 2 cats, and a 10 yr old geriatric German Shepard.

The owner should be charged with assault for each person that the dogs bit, and attempted assault for everyone else who weren't bit but attacked and got away.

those dogs should have been shot on sight and the owners tarred and feathered.

I’m actually dealing with a Pitbull problem right now. My Skank Trash Neighbors got a full grown one 3-4 weeks ago. It has came onto my property dozens of times and tries to attack my cats. I’ve let them know and they say it keeps breaking it’s chain. I called the cops yesterday because it was up here being aggressive and it was back again today. I don’t want to shoot it but I’m going to end having to it they don’t get it under control. I got a 12 kid here, 2 cats, and a 10 yr old geriatric German Shepard.
Fucking shot that damn thing - you've given warning and noting is being done.

Hoodie wearing Luke Skywalker understudy wields metal pipe defending life and limb from 3 charging pitbulls in the small New Jersey township of Little Egg Harbor.

The three dogs, owned by Esau Morales, were responsible for attacking 12 people in a span of 4 months.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...ed-after-terrorizing-nj-neighborhood/2287429/

LOL at his questions - would you have the minerals to shoot a dog. Some people in America consider them as family members - well pitbulls are the alcoholic, abusive, child molesting relative no-one wants to deal with.

Any pitbull running around off leash should be shot on sight.

How is that fat fuck an “evidence based self defense trainer?” He should probably know that all the evidence suggests one of the best ways to defend yourself is to stay in shape.

How is that fat fuck an “evidence based self defense trainer?” He should probably know that all the evidence suggests one of the best ways to defend yourself is to stay in shape.
Naw, to be a self defense coach one must become fat. It's a certification requirement.

Pitbulls were just trying to get back home safe to their loving families.

You have no idea how dangerous it is to be a pit bull. No idea. You might be out there, cruising the streets and looking for babies to eat, and a dog catcher might just come out of nowhere and put you in the pound because you maimed someone.

Don't fuck around with that situation. Log a complaint with the city and then either shoot or smoke that fucker in the head with a shovel next time it's loose and in your yard.

Why can't we get both?

Get rid of pitbulls. That's fine. People will just start keeping things like Presas, Dogos, Corsos and Rottweilers again instead.

Then you'll have a more dangerous breed that's just as popular as the APBT and uneducated people will cry about that.

Thats really fucked up bro I would also do anything to protect my fam I have cats too

Get rid of pitbulls. That's fine. People will just start keeping things like Presas, Dogos, Corsos and Rottweilers again instead.

Then you'll have a more dangerous breed that's just as popular as the APBT and uneducated people will cry about that.
Honestly? I'm not a big fan of dogs that can physically kill people. Specially in the city. Pits have a clear tendency to be aggressive. So do Rottweilers and Dogos.

I think people take "owning" a dog very lightly. People should go to jail when their dogs attack someone.

Rottweilers are great family dogs. We've had one.

The problem with pitbulls isn't their menacing strength, we realize that there are many other dog breeds which are stronger than pitbulls.

The problem with pitbulls is their erratic behaviour. They snap for no reason, they are unstable.

I've only been attacked by 2 dogs in my life, both were pitbulls. Similar situation in both cases, but with different dogs, at different times, with different owners. I had met both dogs before, multiple times, and they were always friendly to me. In both incidents, the others were present and we were sitting and talking, just like previous visits. Out of nowhere, the dog got aggressive with me. One was snarling and growing, his owner dove at it and bear hugged it and yelled for me leave the room and close the door.

The other time, the dog bit into my work boot and was clamping down on my heel as I grabbed a hammer and hit him in the head. I'm lucky my tool pouch was there. Then his owner grabbed him.

In both cases, the others swore it was the first time their dog had attacked anyone. I found out that the dog from the first story attacked a woman about a week after it came after me, it got put down.

I know this is anecdotal evidence but it's my personal experience and I'm convinced.

Honestly? I'm not a big fan of dogs that can physically kill people. Specially in the city. Pits have a clear tendency to be aggressive. So do Rottweilers and Dogos.

I think people take "owning" a dog very lightly. People should go to jail when their dogs attack someone.

I can respect the consistency in your beliefs. I enjoy large dogs, but they should definitely be owned with full knowledge and understanding of their needs and capabilities.

The biggest issue with pitbull ownership is that they are high energy dogs that require serious exercise and mental simulation on a regular basis. If you don't fulfill their needs and keep them cooped up in a small home all the time they became neurotic, like any other animal with excess energy and boredom will exhibit.

@bufetadanacara

No offense, but I find your belief that the APBT is somehow the only dog breed that attacks for no reason to be retarded. And you just clearly refuted your own point by pointing out that one dog had a history of aggressive behavior. You were likely missing body indicators the dog was showing prior to the behavior because you weren't paying attention to it. And by the way, that's not even an attack. That's aggressive behavior, of which it had a history.

Just know that literally all the professionals in the veterinary and dog training fields disagree with your assessment that the APBT is somehow more aggressive than other breeds. It's by far not the most aggressive dog breed around.

Why do Muricans/Canadians love getting ugly dogs with behaviour problems all the time, or just ugly dogs in general.

I see pits all the time around my area and at least 70% of the owners are actually middle classed white people that don't fit the stereotype of the ghetto owner, although those do exist, I see more white hipster types with pits these days, or some blonde young 20 something girl.

Morons, those are the types that personify the animal too much and think they're little sweety wont harm anyone, or some nannny dog, next thing you know a babies face is being mauled.

But why they get some ugly pit instead of breeds like labs, huskies or samoyed, much better looking, more well behaved and smarter animals than some brutish looking ugly pit or simliar breeds.
Because they are virtue signalling.

I have gone into depth many times on the problems with Pit bulls. Yes it is the owner who ultimately makes the difference. The problem is, people have this illusion in their heads that a Pit Bull is no different than a Lab if you raise it on Love and cuddles. very few people are actually responsible pit Owners.

You can never take a day off. Can't say "I am too tired to give the dog 2 hours of exercise a day this week". And no walking it once around the block once so it can poop is not adequate. You are committing to 2 hours a day of exercise for the dog for the rest of its life. If you can't do that, Don't get a pit. No saying "I am to tired" after work. And you need to be the alpha. No it is not cute when the dog gives you puppy dog eyes and ignores your commands to stop stealing food or barges into the house before you. That means the dog thinks it is the boss and will ignore your commands under duress. A dog staring into a dog's eyes is actually rude in dog world. It is an expression of dominance. An obedient dog will look away out of respect to the pack leader instead of staring into your eyes for a minute straight.

A 20 year old hipster who weighs 90 lbs and can't hold a pit Bull back when it decides to go is a very dangerous thing. Especially since they are usually caught off guard by it. They raise it from the time its a puppy and socialize it somewhat and are convinced they can be trained to never fight other dogs. Or they think because it was submissive as a puppy around other dogs that it means they will be like that forever. Then the dog reaches adolescence and its personality undergoes an overhaul and "catches them by surprise" one day when it attacks another dog without signalling.

And they are usually terrible Pit Bull owners. Honestly an alpha trashy muscle dude can at least control his dog.

Spreading the gospel that a pit is a gentle animal for a lazy family that won't train or exercise it or be responsible owners is nearly just as bad as a ghetto dirtbag owner. If you do that with a Lab, the results are almost always still safe, aside from some destroyed furniture and the occasional puncture wound. With a pit, it is dangerous. To your property and especially to other dogs or cats around it can get to.

But people get these silly assumptions that a "bad owner" means you beat the dog and train it to attack" when they don't realize neglect and laziness make you JUST AS BAD a pit owner.

Jgarner and I have had several talks on this subject. I know just by his answers he is a good responsible dog owner. He is just knee jerk reacting to posts like "exterminate all pits" the same way you people knee jerk react and say "destroy all pits".

Back