New Jersey man summons the force in pitbull attack

You lay pipe?

• Total voters
What!? How was this dude allowed to keep dogs long enough to attack a dozen people!?

3 heroic pitbulls fend off dangerous man with a pipe.

Dude should keep his pit bulls in a Liberty safe.

I've never met a pitbull(or mixed blah blah blah), owner that wasn't ratchet as fuck.

These pitbulls should be tossed in space

53jlgr1eqal11.jpg

What a gaywad.

I woulda taken them on with my bare hands!

I thought pitbulls were unstoppable monsters who don't feel pain and have locking jaws of death?

Pit owners should be imprisioned and all pits exterminated.

Yeah I am talking genocide of pitbulls as a species

Pit owners should be imprisioned and all pits exterminated.

Yeah I am talking genocide of pitbulls as a species

People who say things like this should be banned from having children. Yes I'm talking extermination of idiots.

People who say things like this should be banned from having children. Yes I'm talking extermination of idiots.

You a pit owner? Lolz do you let your precious dogs lick you after you spread peanut butter

Those pit bulls were just enforcing the shelter in place orders...

You a pit owner? Lolz do you let your precious dogs lick you after you spread peanut butter

No, I own a Cane Corso, which is a dog that's probably 100x more dangerous than any APBT you'll find, but you probably couldn't care less about them because they aren't as popular as mastiffs.

But what would I know about dangerous dogs? I've only been training dogs in Schutzhund for years.

I have a very aggressive fight or flight, at least one of those dogs would have a cracked skull. Or more likely I would just go back inside, get my gun and kill all 3. I'm normally pretty passive but once I'm in a situation like that I'm ready to kill lol.

Fuckin' irresponsible, I'm surprised no one got killed.

How tf did these sons of bitches attack a dozen people and keep getting allowed to attack more? Someone should've just offed them and saved everyone else the trouble.

Back