New Jersey man beaten for wearing Trump shirt

There has been so many videos showing political scuffles, I don't recall what the guy was doing. If he was assaulted for his political opinion then of course it's wrong. Any honest person would say the same. You're parallel however is not honest. You're painting the picture that trump would support people assaulting somebody walking down the street with a hillary shirt on. If that's not what you were trying to say then you weren't very clear.

He was chanting " Dump the Trump" and "Black lives matter". Would you say that is absolutely disgusting? Maybe he should be roughed up a little?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-confrontation/

If not, then are you saying Trump is not an honest person?

Someone assaulted a 62 year old with a crowbar? Sounds like attempted murder

He was chanting " Dump the Trump" and "Black lives matter". Would you say that is absolutely disgusting? Maybe he should be roughed up a little?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-confrontation/

If not, then are you saying Trump is not an honest person?

Did trump maybe say something he shouldn't have? Yes... not the first or the last time lol. I don't think he was trying to be dishonest tho, and I don't think he believes people should be beat up for differing opinions. Nuance and all

Someone assaulted a 62 year old with a crowbar? Sounds like attempted murder

do we need a crowbar? I'd say at senior citizen age, just punching, kicking, or pushing them down could be fatal, especially the older they are.

Trump's rhetoric is to blame obviously

Did trump maybe say something he shouldn't have? Yes... not the first or the last time lol. I don't think he was trying to be dishonest tho, and I don't think he believes people should be beat up for differing opinions. Nuance and all

Really? He has said this sort of thing several times. Im inclined to belive him, he seems very off the cuff about personal opinions like that. Its facts where he gets all murky.

Too many are missing the point. Trump isn't "responsible" for this violence, but Trump sure as hell isn't strengthening the peace.

His name has become synonymous with strife, not "law and order'. Rhetoric matters. Even the buffer of speech isn't unassailable.

Too many are missing the point. Trump isn't "responsible" for this violence, but Trump sure as hell isn't strengthening the peace.

His name has become synonymous with strife, not "law and order'. Rhetoric matters. Even the buffer of speech isn't unassailable.
I think you are missing the point.No matter what someone says,the individual is responsible for their actions.
Why does the left have such a tough time with personal accountability?

Really? He has said this sort of thing several times. Im inclined to belive him, he seems very off the cuff about personal opinions like that. Its facts where he gets all murky.

Several times? You're gonna have to prove that because I don't really believe you

Is this really a shock, after all we've seen over the last few months?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-supporter-tackles-ground-San-Jose-rally.html

34EC3BBB00000578-3625441-image-a-192_1465067667543.jpg

Donald Trump is the Malcolm X of white America.

Several times? You're gonna have to prove that because I don't really believe you

I'd like to punch him in the face.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/politics/donald-trump-nevada-rally-punch/

Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...otester-maybe-he-should-have-been-roughed-up/

Just knock the hell out of them. I promise you, I will pay for their legal fees.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-fees-for-man-charged-with-assault-at-rally/

Does this sort of thing bother you? Im pretty sure each had a few threads and extensive media coverage. Maybe you should look into a third party candidate if this sort of thing is against your personal values. Id invite you to join the liberals but you dont seem the type.

If Americans truly believe that trump is the rise of facism in America then I fully expect trump to be met with violent resistance.

Oh. Another case of political violence from the side that claims to be more:
-peaceful
-intellectual
-educated
-tolerant
-sane
etc.

(Lately I've seen this same phenomenon in my own country too.)

Gotta love some of the posts ITT.

EDIT: Yay! Brown belt!

Last edited:

I'm a hypocrite, if I see someone with a Swazi tattoo or shirt I'm going to consider bottling them in the side of the head. Old habits and all.

Realistically yes, he should have been shot.

leftovercrackfuckworldtradealbumcover.jpg

I was assaulted as a teenager for wearing this on a shirt. Another time for an upside down American Flag patch, and once for this shirt.

hqdefault.jpg

Certainly weren't leftists though, didn't want to shoot them, but wouldn't mind taking a bat to a skull over it lol.

So you would beat up the the guy in this video at 3:55 just because he is wearing a Nazi shirt?

Lol try to use a hillary support shirt with you in Arizona, and expect to be beaten. The man is just even things out, because trump supports are all non violent, right? And trump never mentions violence in his rally.

Lol try to use a hillary support shirt with you in Arizona, and expect to be beaten. The man is just even things out, because trump supports are all non violent, right? And trump never mentions violence in his rally.

There has been no violence by Trump supporters at Hilary functions. There have been thousands of attacks on Trump supports at Trump events by leftist scum.

GTFO.

Back