New Jersey man beaten for wearing Trump shirt

Which one of you is this?

It's a shitty thing that it happened though. A shame no one stepped in with a knife or handgun.

I'm a hypocrite, if I see someone with a Swazi tattoo or shirt I'm going to consider bottling them in the side of the head. Old habits and all.

Realistically yes, he should have been shot.

leftovercrackfuckworldtradealbumcover.jpg

I was assaulted as a teenager for wearing this on a shirt. Another time for an upside down American Flag patch, and once for this shirt.

hqdefault.jpg

Certainly weren't leftists though, didn't want to shoot them, but wouldn't mind taking a bat to a skull over it lol.

Pretty controversial shirts.

Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.

A quote from Trump on political violence.
I'll bite... what was absolutely disgusting about this guy walking down the street?

What do you think will happen when you wear a shirt like that. It is no different than wearing a shirt with the N word on it or death to immigrants. People are going to stand for the blatant racism anymore

Trump's doing a great job at being the "law & order" candidate, isn't he? He really inspires calm in the people.

Serious mick? If you hadn't noticed, he's not in charge. These progressives are. Trump is as sick of it as most the rest of us. You know what we've had for the last 8 years? A black president. Do black Americans feel more united now? These progressives are fueling this divide and blaming the conservatives.

Pretty controversial shirts.

Thus the point. The first band is Leftover Crack.

Buddy of mine had a sick back patch quoting this song "If you want to find the cop. You're going to have to drag the lake"

The second band is actually one of the most influential anarchist bands of all time (if not the most) and were hardcore pacifists.

Pretty good song about violent leftists.

I'll bite... what was absolutely disgusting about this guy walking down the street?

Openly displaying a political opinion someone disagrees with. Im just agreeing with Trump that maybe he should be roughed up for it. Not definitely. Just maybe.

Why, do you think Trump was out of line?

Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.

A quote from Trump on political violence.

LOL, Trump is a fucking leftist. No wonder.

Openly displaying a political opinion someone disagrees with. Im just agreeing with Trump that maybe he should be roughed up for it. Not definitely. Just maybe.

Why, do you think Trump was out of line?

There has been so many videos showing political scuffles, I don't recall what the guy was doing. If he was assaulted for his political opinion then of course it's wrong. Any honest person would say the same. You're parallel however is not honest. You're painting the picture that trump would support people assaulting somebody walking down the street with a hillary shirt on. If that's not what you were trying to say then you weren't very clear.

What do you think will happen when you wear a shirt like that. It is no different than wearing a shirt with the N word on it or death to immigrants. People are going to stand for the blatant racism anymore
Bullshit. I have never heard trump use the "N word." His name is not synonymous with a racial slur. The left-leaning media would certainly have us believe that though.

Thus the point. The first band is Leftover Crack.

Buddy of mine had a sick back patch quoting this song "If you want to find the cop. You're going to have to drag the lake"

The second band is actually one of the most influential anarchist bands of all time (if not the most) and were hardcore pacifists.

Pretty good song about violent leftists.

Huh, very cool. I'll check it out, thanks for the reference.

But remember, the media tells us it's the Trump supporters that are violent :)

"A 62-year-old male was assaulted in a Friendly's parking lot for wearing a Donald Trump T-shirt, Bloomfield police reported Tuesday.

The victim was walking on West Passaic Avenue in Bloomfield at 5:41 p.m. Wednesday when a male in an older gray compact vehicle questioned him about his shirt of the Republican presidential candidate. The suspect directed profanities at the victim as he continued to follow the victim.

The suspect followed the victim to the restaurant at 1243 Broad St. The suspect then approached the victim armed with a crowbar. An altercation occurred, with the suspect striking the victim several times, police said."
http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri...th-crowbar-in-bloomfield-police-say-1.1642025

How many attacks, riots, and attempts to shut down speeches do we need to witness before the Bernie/Hillary supporters will admit that their side has had the near complete monopoly on use of violence for political purposes this election season? Yet countless times we've heard about how dangerous Trumpers are.
^^^^^^^^^^
Mild for Trump protestors

2:08 for an eight year old sprayed in the face with pepper spray....and the media has the nerve to say that the Trump crowd is violent or dangerous

Trump's doing a great job at being the "law & order" candidate, isn't he? He really inspires calm in the people.

Ridiculous. Yeah...let's blame Trump for democrats running around and pepper spraying an 8 year old after a Trump rally....just because she attended a Trump rally

Last edited:

You do realize that that 5 police officers in Dallas were ambushed under Obama's pro BLM rhetoric, right? And you do realize Trump has no government authority right now, right? And, you do realize that there are dysfunctional people that seek to hurt others and that has nothing to do with Trump, right?

Back