New Japanese MMA organization (REAL FIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP)

under_t

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://efight.jp/news-20140526_31663 (Japanese)

-The first event will be held in 2014 (5,000-10,000 vanue)
-Main event of the first event will be Kron Gracie vs. TBA (Japanese fighter)
-3-4 events per year are planned
-China and Korea events are also planned
-Genki Sudo is the producer of this event
-They will use cage

Thanks for the heads up. I'm interested in Kron competing but if he comes in with the attitude of every other Gracie it's just going to be another waste of time.

Interesting news.

Agreed about the Gracie attitude. Hopefully Kron doesn't fit the pattern, for the sake of salvaging the family's reputation in MMA.

Real Fight Championships has actually already held a couple events in china.

you can see their past events on their Youku Channel.

You should change the topic to "Kron Gracie to debut in Real Fighting championship/Japan"

I wonder if they'll dig up Sakuraba and put him up against Kron. They'd be roughly the same size, and I don't think Kron would have too big of an advantage on the feet.

Just me shooting off my mouth though. I think Saku has less than nothing left at this point. :(

I wonder if they'll dig up Sakuraba and put him up against Kron. They'd be roughly the same size, and I don't think Kron would have too big of an advantage on the feet.

Just me shooting off my mouth though. I think Saku has less than nothing left at this point. :(

The Gracies will probably throw money at Sakuraba to fight them until they end up with a winning record against him.

They have held some solid events already featuring guys like Marcos Souza, Li Peng Zhang, Roberto Satoshi, Jianping Yang and Ken Hasegawa. Definitely interested in how this card shapes up.

Real is a Chinese company that will do a Japanese event in 2014'

Mma-in-Asia.com

image.png

Why Kron Gracie pick this organization and not OneFC for example?

I hope Nagashima beats him.

I hope for the sake of this promotion, people don't pull the usual "IS -insert name here- THE NEW PRIDE?!?!" conversations. That benefits nobody.

lawlz, against jienotsu nagashima? never expected that.

Never seen Kron fight but I saw him on the JRP and he seems like a laid-back dude. Renzo was a cool Gracie too. Never liked Royce, Rickson, or Rolles. Roger seems alright too, though.

Back