New Iphone can accurately estimate and measure people´s heights.

I've alpha'd tons of Chad's with fake height...with my legit 6'3". Always fun. Not sure why guys think their life would be better if taller. A couple inches less would have helped me a lot.

Pretty sure an IOS update gave the iPhone this ability back in 2018.

I've alpha'd tons of Chad's with fake height...with my legit 6'3". Always fun. Not sure why guys think their life would be better if taller. A couple inches less would have helped me a lot.

people like to blame their problems on things they can’t control like their height.

Joe Rogan is incredibly successful and women love him and he’s confident and has so many friends.

He just can’t see, to shake his insecurity about his height. Humans are weird.

people like to blame their problems on things they can’t control like their height.

Joe Rogan is incredibly successful and women love him and he’s confident and has so many friends.

He just can’t see, to shake his insecurity about his height. Humans are weird.
I'm guilty of it. Grew too much for both my sports. It's the only reason I didn't conquer the world..lol.

Apps have been around that do this for like 10 years.

Could be useful for measuring things. Like getting the dimensions of a building.

Sweet now I won't have to take a ruler into the bathroom anymore.
[<cena1}

right...because milennials dont even have the capacity to figure out what height is. completely useless humans need help with absolutely everything.

Back