New Idea for a fight card

RockyLockridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
UFC: Jacksons VS AKA

Cain Velasquez (C) vs Travis Browne/Overeem/Arlovski (Whoever can make it there)
Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones II
Luke Rockhold vs Tim Kennedy II
Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone
Carlos Condit vs Takanori Gomi lol nvm

Rustam Khabilov vs Josh Thompson
Josh Koscheck vs Erick Silva
Miesha Tate vs Sarah Kauffman II
Holly Holm vs Germaine De Randamie

I'd like to think a lot of these match ups make sense, or could make sense within very delicate time frames (I think the most far off one is condit, but he's IS having a return fight)

I'm Sure a few more match ups could be made for the undercard. and of course the Stars would have to align perfectly for a card like this to actually come to fruition Making it a somewhat impractical Idea, but I think something like this could make for a entertaining card, With more than just one fight at stake, but the honor of a camp.

It would also probably make for one of the best UFC Prime times ever if they decided to make one, And be a HUGE exposure for the MMA training camps if Viewers got a chance to look into the fighters everyday training and how the two camps really differ in how they train.

What say you sherdog? is the Card Too Fanatical? Would you want to watch it and all the build up towards it?

Edit: Also I've been thinking about a card like this for a while, because I think Overall these are the 2 best camps in the world with some of the most 10 ten fighters, I'm not making this thread just because of todays scuffle.

Even though it does help :p

Last edited:
That'd be cool. A TUF season with two camps would be a whole lot of fun.

That'd be cool. A TUF season with two camps would be a whole lot of fun.

The only think I dont like about a TUF season is all the filming time, Of course it would be ideal if it aired live, but no one wants to see all the fighters out for the months, for fights that would just count as exhibitions that don't effect the records.

Carlos Condit vs Takanori Gomi???

I've been thinking for a while that a Jacksons vs aka or alpha make vs Nova would be a fun way to mix things up and bring a team comraderie feel to an individual sport

C'mon... I know Gomi is past prime, but condit is coming off an injury and it could still be an Epic fight.

Edit: I just remembered Gomi isn't a WW anymore Whoops :rolleyes:

Takanori Gomi for 1 is a LW not a WW... 2. he just got Knocked out by Jury and is old and not close to being ranked 3. he doesn't even really train at AKA

Last edited:
The UFC should have a card and title it "REMATCH" and very single fight on the card will be a rematch nobody wants to see. Then after CM Punk gets his first fight as loses he can get a immediate title shot on the next rematch card titled "REMATCH MANIA".

C'mon... I know Gomi is past prime, but condit is coming off an injury and it could still be an Epic fight.

Edit: I just remembered Gomi isn't a WW anymore Whoops :rolleyes:

... Gomi was never a WW... like ever in his career.

Sounds awful.

Somebody needs to photoshop a UFC poster and change the title to "rematch"... come on

Somebody needs to photoshop a UFC poster and change the title to "rematch"... come on

You know Jon jones and cormier will have a rematch of cormier wins regaurdless right? Rockhold and kennedy fought YEARS ago.

I've been thinking for a while that a Jacksons vs aka or alpha make vs Nova would be a fun way to mix things up and bring a team comraderie feel to an individual sport

We don't even really need Nova just make it Aldo vs TAM and we all know how that goes

Back