New ID rules at the airport are pushed back to 2020: Real ID

Shaky and anxious for the only thing they care about, their fix. Reefer addicts will kill everyone you love for a dollar towards their next high

9E68F276B.gif

My thought is that it is absolutely horse shit that 26 States can't start making compliant ID's with 13 years notice and need extensions.
They can't if it potentially impacts the illegal immigration agenda...

if you're so incompetent that you don't have a State issued ID, you almost assuredly aren't flying anywhere (nor have a job, have a lease/mortgage, receive social benefits, buy alcohol and tobacoo, etc...).....

These people don't even exist IRL, where? Appalachia?

It's been 19 years I really should apply for a pardon.
You're still tainted. Can practically seem the skunkiness from here you reprobate.

if you're so incompetent that you don't have a State issued ID, you almost assuredly aren't flying anywhere (nor have a job, have a lease/mortgage, receive social benefits, buy alcohol and tobacoo, etc...).....

These people don't even exist IRL, where? Appalachia?

The issue isn't having an ID. The issue is the ID's being issues today by these 26 States would not be accepted by TSA without the extension/waiver because the 26 States couldn't figure out how to make a complaint ID given 13 years of lead-time (law was passed in 2006). So, for example, you could get a Montana driver's license today and tomorrow not be able to fly because it does not meet TSA requirements.

Last edited:
They can't if it potentially impacts the illegal immigration agenda...

There are 3 states that have laws implemented to prevent compliance with Real ID. Main, Pennsylvania and South Carolina. Main is a blue state and a SC is a red state. Pennsylvania may have voted Democratic with the Presidency in the last 6 out 7 elections but their legislature is hilariously lopsided and dominated by Republicans thanks to gerrymandering.

The other states that have requested extensions are a complete mix bag of red and blue states.

So I am not really sure where you are coming from with your illegal immigration agenda.

There are 3 states that have laws implemented to prevent compliance with Real ID. Main, Pennsylvania and South Carolina. Main is a blue state and a SC is a red state. Pennsylvania may have voted Democratic with the Presidency in the last 6 out 7 elections but their legislature is hilariously lopsided and dominated by Republicans thanks to gerrymandering.

The other states that have requested extensions are a complete mix bag of red and blue states.

So I am not really sure where you are coming from with your illegal immigration agenda.
It was a comment meant to make you jump on just like you did. This is more of a burden on people trying to either leave or move around within our borders than someone looking to get in.

That would be nullification of an act of congress correct? That puts the burden of proof on the state to prove it is an unconstitutional act in a federal court and so far I believe such calls for nullification have never been upheld by a federal court.

It was a comment meant to make you jump on just like you did. This is more of a burden on people trying to either leave or move around within our borders than someone looking to get in.

Basically you were BS-ing and the reasons why states are refusing to comply to this law has really nothing to do with illegal immigration agenda? ok then.

That would be nullification of an act of congress correct? That puts the burden of proof on the state to prove it is an unconstitutional act in a federal court and so far I believe such calls for nullification have never been upheld by a federal court.

so what does this have to do with illegal immigration agenda? explain in more detail please.

The issue isn't having an ID. The issue is the ID's being issues today by these 26 States would not be accepted by TSA without the extension/waiver because the 26 States couldn't figure out how to make a complaint ID given 13 years of lead-time (law was passed in 2006). So, for example, you could get a Montana driver's license today and tomorrow not be able to fly because it does not meet TSA requirements.
whether it's literally having an ID, or the separate States getting on the same simple program....

either way, it's not that complicated

Basically you were BS-ing and the reasons why states are refusing to comply to this law has really nothing to do with illegal immigration agenda? ok then.
yes, exactly.

so what does this have to do with illegal immigration agenda? explain in more detail please.
Absolutely nothing, but since most topics here in the WR inevitably devolve into a six degrees of Kevin Bacon-esque slide into immigration comments of some form I wanted to get mine in first. See....First!

Back