***New Highlight!!! ATT's Marcos "Parrumpinha" Da Matta

I really don't think the video is sped up. I train with him and I can tell you from experience that he is really fast and explosive at times.

Hey I'm in that video!!!!

One of the originally expelled Carlson students He also has the nastiest temper.

I got a bunch of good stories about that temper, aside from the whole not letting go of the triangle right away cause I swept him ONE freaking time.

He and Edson Diniz (of BJ Penn fame) were training once after an evening class. There were about four or five people just watching (this is over 2 years ago).

They were starting in edson's spider guard and going until sweep pass or sub. Edson subbed him once, then twice, then a third time, then a fourth time . . . after this fourth time one of the guys watching (a purple belt) yelled out "way to go, you got his number edson"

Marcos was fixing his belt and gi to go again when this was said, he stormed over and let this have it. Now my Portuguese is far from good but I and every one in the county could tell that what was being said was not exactly pleasantries. He dragged this guy into the middle of the mat and throttled him, and I mean severely, he must have choked him over a dozen times all the while telling him in Portuguese to "learn your place" "don't ever talk to a black belt like that" and other things of this nature.

After the beating was doled out he came back over to where the rest of us were sitting and asked if anyone else had anything to say. Needless to say no one said a word.

Great guy, awesome bjj, very nice normally just don't do anything to make him lose his temper.

He is unreal and a living legend. He is one of the top trainers for ATT, and is as cool as they come.

dont know why you bumped this thread, but i just joined att this friday and he was instructing, all i can say is i'm happy i survived his class, he's gonna help increase my cardio

TTT I can't get any love for this thread. I've had three different people who have seen it that swear that it is sped up but it is not. He is just that fast.

Tell me what you think.

Funny because after watching the video my post was going to say he's great and fast but I'd love to see the video in real time.
It's clearly sped up and going around lying about it is just stilly. Let people assume it was sped up for the sake up time allotment or something like that instead of planting the idea it was done in deception.

Back