New hellfire missile with sword blades used in Syria

Well, I for one have nothing but respect for our missile-sword-wielding overlords. A respect which has, I hasten to add, nothing to do with the Americans' longstanding policy of worldwide surveillance and extrajudicial killings of people they don't like.

Last edited:
I guess it's an improvement but it's hard to feel good about how easy it is for the US to kill someone.

This doesnt make it any easier to kill them. Could do that with a normal missile already. This is just alot safer for everyone around them

I'd parry that shit in my sleep.

This made me laugh out loud. Also, how I picture you waking up now:

giphy.gif

Not really. These fins would not need to be sharp at the speeds they are coming in.

I'm sure they are sharpened or at the least shaped to a pointed edge, a blunted edge on a weapon like this would cause it to be less effective

As a former Christian I can say the Christian tradition is anything but intellectual. Dont let them decieve you my friend.

There is not possibility of deception. You have either read the great intellectual Christian minds or you have not. If you have then where is the argument?

Do you think that Vladimir Lossky is not an intellectual? How can you make such a claim?

Jesus Christ. Would you say the field attracts nutjobs? Seems like a sociopath would literally have a field day with macabre stuff like that.
Lets put it this way: anyone can end up in the field, but you don’t make it to those higher echelons of defense contractor companies unless you are a true believer.

There is not possibility of deception. You have either read the great intellectual Christin minds or you have not. If you have then where is the argument?
FYI, the guy you are replying to believes in mermaids and flat earth

^^^^^^^^

I know and the version of Christian he USED to be was almost certainly the uneducated fundamentalist type......

There is not possibility of deception. You have either read the great intellectual Christin minds or you have not. If you have then where is the argument?

You can be, are probably are, decieved by these Christian minds you reference. The argument is that the doctrine of Christianity is a false one. Everything it teaches and promotes is false. And if you listen to great Christian minds uncritically you will most certainly be decieved by this false religion.

You can be, are probably are, decieved by these Christian minds you reference. The argument is that the doctrine of Christianity is a false one. Everything it teaches and promotes is false. And if you listen to great Christian minds uncritically you will most certainly be decieved by this false religion.

That is not the argument actually. You said the Christian religion is not intellectual. This would be absolutely false.

Scary right. I think collateral damage acts as a restraint on the use of deadly force. Remove the collateral damage, and remove the need for the restraint of use of deadly force.
Pretty soon they can take out an individual inside a building like with a sniper bullet. Then no one is safe. Things can pierce the ceiling and get to you at any second

That is not the argument actually. You said the Christian religion is not intellectual. This would be absolutely false.

I suppose it depends on how you define intellectual. How intellectual can someone be if they're wrong?

Wake me up when we attach laser beam mounted sharks to the missiles

Back