New Hayabusa Glory WS gloves

They would look so much better if they didn't have the excessive branding on the back of the fingers/finger tips, but it's pretty cool to see lace up leather tokushus. They should be killer gloves.

Very cool. I think Hayabusa is realizing the MMA market is too limited. Nice to see them branch out. I'd like to see them do a lace up boxing glove for training.

Very cool. I think Hayabusa is realizing the MMA market is too limited. Nice to see them branch out. I'd like to see them do a lace up boxing glove for training.

I think the Glory glove will be available in both lace and velcro

Pretty ugly. The sporadic logos make the glove look like a NASCAR racer.

Reminds me of the Tokushus but the branding is just absolutely obnoxious. Good looking gloves besides that

Hybrid 164,99$ in 12 oz. Lace up 159,99$ in 10 oz and 8 oz. They are full grain leather and there is a plus size for longer finger ;)

Still the price tag is a bit high..but still want them.

These are Canada prices....they are cheaper in the USA.....damn you lol

Last edited:
Hybrid 164,99$ in 12 oz. Lace up 159,99$ in 10 oz and 8 oz. They are full grain leather and there is a plus size for longer finger ;)

Im getting a pair of the 12 oz V lace in black. Only 145 bucks here!!! I'll order them this weekend. I gots to have me some Glory gloves....lol.

The branding isn't that bad haha

Look pretty good

I'm so hoping Hayabusa releases a lace up Tokushu Regen and Kanpeki 3. That'd be so awesome. We should start an email campaign.

These are Canada prices....they are cheaper in the USA.....damn you lol

LOL...I forgot you were in the great white north. Too bad you can't get a mailbox just across the border. Hmmm....maybe you can.

Well, at least the old Leone gloves LOOKED better. :icon_chee

Back