New Gym in Tempe AZ !!

boman2727

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Phoenix Fight Club located at 7420 S. Rural Rd. Ste.# B-2 Tempe, Az. We have a complete regulation size boxing ring 1000 sqft. of mat space, showers and locker room. We will have a half cage installed in the coming weeks.

Phoenix Fight Club provides authentic Muay Thai and boxing that will be taught by 3X World Champion Sunshine Fettkether. The Jiu-Jitsu provided will be taught by John Botello the only certified 10th Planet JJ instructor in arizona. Come on in for a free class or look us up on the net @ Welcome to 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Phoenix's Official Website or @ Welcome
Thanks,
John Botello
10th Planet JJ Phx-Head Instructor

Seems like a good place.

Call me crazy, but I love stinky broke down gyms with taped up bages and improvised rings and a trainer that did 10 years for robbery back in the 70's..lol. I think it makes you a bit nastier training in that environment

Call me crazy, but I love stinky broke down gyms with taped up bages and improvised rings and a trainer that did 10 years for robbery back in the 70's..lol. I think it makes you a bit nastier training in that environment

agreed

Back