New guy on the front line. Need some help.

Navix1210

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello I am just a teen but for my size I am pretty weak (I am 6,2). I love MMA and I want to get into shape to start training. You may say that you get into shape while training but my problem is that I don't like to be mediocre I don't like that my body doesn't respond when i command him so before I get to train I want some addvise on how to train principally at home since I still don't maintain myself and the gyms in my country are some kind of expensive. I want tips on how to get stronger (not a super size body) strength is more important than size i believe, and any other tip you may want to drop. Please make this a worthy post for the next guys that will read it.

Well what do you have at home?

I love MMA and I want to get into shape to start training. You may say that you get into shape while training but my problem is that I don't like to be mediocre I don't like that my body doesn't respond when i command him so before I get to train I want some addvise on how to train principally at home

Understand that 99% of people who decide that they need to get in shape before they train MMA will never train MMA.

Train MMA to get in shape for MMA. Not the other way around.

If your ego can't handle the fact that your body is weak, then your ego is in a rude surprise when people who are much smaller than you will regularly submit you for the first year that you train.

Back