New guy at work is unbelievably full of $hit

Invite him to hang out after work, take him to a bar and see what kind of beer he drinks.

If it's Dos Equis, he's the real deal.

I don't generally have the time for this anymore but I like trolling them as if I'm super impressed, talking them up, and setting them up for a big fall while making it look coincidental.

This!

Another way to go about it is to write down every lie you can in its entirety, and to passively fish other people for similar story's he may have told them. Eventually you will find different versions, or different lies all-together. When the time is right, you will know what to do.

Blackmail.png

giphy.gif

Anyone run into a really good liar. I mean like the type of person who can twist facts and manipulate situations but it's difficult to expose them? I've dealt with a couple of people like this. One guy was involved in financial services, the other a lawyer.

I used to know a guy who was a SEAL (@ age 22) on special assignment at the local community college, totally had a lot of money (despite living at home and not owning a car), knew 5 martial arts (refused my offer to spar at my gym), and was getting pussy on the daily.

We all knew guys like that. How the hell do they keep their lies straight?

He did start two weeks late because he had to fly home for his sons funeral. Thats what my boss told us
That's just a cover so he can rescue some more nam war pow

Anyone run into a really good liar. I mean like the type of person who can twist facts and manipulate situations but it's difficult to expose them? I've dealt with a couple of people like this. One guy was involved in financial services, the other a lawyer.

Quote;

'Pathological liar' is absolutely the toughest individual to deal with as a psychiatrist. Because you can't take anything they say at face value. And you can't, you know, fill in their personality. You don't know what's real and what's not.

~ Dale Archer Kenny Florian

Last edited:
I worked with a guy like that at my last job. That was before I was accepted into the Juilliard school of medicine.

I used to know a guy who was a SEAL (@ age 22) on special assignment at the local community college, totally had a lot of money (despite living at home and not owning a car), knew 5 martial arts (refused my offer to spar at my gym), and was getting pussy on the daily.

Put him in the magnet and run an fMRI experiment.

The kid that lived down the street was such an over the top the liar.
He claims His real father was in the mafia and that he has a twin sister, he doesn't.
He inherited a ton of money, not true.
He has a dodge viper with voice modulation like knight rider.
But my favorite story was one of the first I ever heard from him...When we were in middle school (1992-93ish) back when BH 90210 first came out, he said he banged jenny garth so hard that his dick busted and he needed stitches. His doctor told him to not bang anymore hotties while he healed(totally believable conversation between a MD and a 13 year old), but he couldn't help himself and busted his joinx banging more hotties. His doctor was so mad that he called his mom and that's why he's grounded....

Sounds like a Sherdogger

A concierge at the previous company I worked at talked about being a fighter, how he competed, etc. So I figured its cool to meet someone else who competes, and we can maybe talk about training, etc. As soon as I mention my training and fights, and the gym. He suddenly backs off, not to mention some red flags in his stories.

Some red flags:
-Said he escaped an arm triangle by punching the guy in the ribs
-Said he KOed his opponent by elbows in MT, and only has had 1 fight, yet there is no sanctioning body here or in the US that allows elbows strikes in novice (4+ fights they allow it)
-Says he's been training MT for awhile, yet didn't know the basics of clinch work

Oh man Concierge agents are always strange people. We got one who basically lives at work. Hes there 3 hours before and 3 hours after his shift. I think hes homeless. Accounting says he never cashed his checks so they had to force him to get direct deposit. He travels a lot. He says he speaks 7 languages

Oh man Concierge agents are always strange people. We got one who basically lives at work. Hes there 3 hours before and 3 hours after his shift. I think hes homeless. Accounting says he never cashed his checks so they had to force him to get direct deposit. He travels a lot. He says he speaks 7 languages
lol
The only reasonable thing I can come up with, is that he doesn't want to travel during rush hour so he stays back til it cools down

lol
The only reasonable thing I can come up with, is that he doesn't want to travel during rush hour so he stays back til it cools down
I asked him once and he said hes waiting for the bus. Hes always Showering and shaving at work and his locker is packed full of clothes and stuff. Thats why i think hes homeless. Hes a nice guy though Although he did complain about a group of us to HR because we were talking about gun control and he was offended

We need pics of this dude.

I asked him once and he said hes waiting for the bus. Hes always Showering and shaving at work and his locker is packed full of clothes and stuff. Thats why i think hes homeless. Hes a nice guy though Although he did complain about a group of us to HR because we were talking about gun control and he was offended
okay that makes sense.

You should've trolled him and put a realistic looking BB on his desk or put pics of guns in his locker.

Back