New Gracie T-shirt

WEBER187**

White Belt
Reaction score
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK

heritagesm.jpg

can see there going with the popular trends in mma gear

it has an applique on the shoulder and a black foil gracie jiu-jitsu up the side this t-shirt is amazing. It was designed by the old tapout designer I heard. Great job. This t-shirt will go down in t-shirt history. Know where it all came from. We need to give credit where its due. Thank you Rorion Gracie for making MMA what it has become today. Know your heritage before you speak!!!!!!!!!!

As a buddy of mine once said: The Gracies have a Helio-centric world view.

I - not being a Gracie - am not sure I want the dude on my chest.

it's not bad, I'd wear it if it didn't have the Gracie Barra logo up by the shoulder

it's not bad, I'd wear it if it didn't have the Gracie Barra logo up by the shoulder

that's not a gracie barra logo, it's the gracie academy logo. if it were a gracie barra shirt you would find carlos sr. immortalized on it and not helio.

I think you are a little off by saying that it will go down in t-shirt history. Discharge printing, all over printing, and foil printing have all been around for awhile. The design is a new look in the MMA t-shirt industry though.

i'M JUST SAYING IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THOSE VINTAGE T-SHIRT BOOK FROM THE 60S, 70S, 80S AND THE DIFFRENT STYLE OVER THE YEARS I'M SURE THIS WOULD GO DOWN IN THE MMA SECTION

i'M JUST SAYING IF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN THOSE VINTAGE T-SHIRT BOOK FROM THE 60S, 70S, 80S AND THE DIFFRENT STYLE OVER THE YEARS I'M SURE THIS WOULD GO DOWN IN THE MMA SECTION

everyone in this thread disagrees...

~Foz

everyone in this thread disagrees...

~Foz

I am absolutely going to buy that. Seriously, that's an excellent shirt. Speaks for itself for those that know and for those that don't it's an opportunity to let them know

it has an applique on the shoulder and a black foil gracie jiu-jitsu up the side this t-shirt is amazing. It was designed by the old tapout designer I heard. Great job. This t-shirt will go down in t-shirt history. Know where it all came from. We need to give credit where its due. Thank you Rorion Gracie for making MMA what it has become today. Know your heritage before you speak!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...but this shirt will definately go down in history....the worst Gracie-Affliction wanna be mma shirt ever made!!! No disrepect to the Gracie family and what they have done for the mma industry BUT that shirt is DAMN UGLY!

FUCK YOU DELETE ME ALL OF YOU! YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY. YOU HAVE NO RESPECT AND I NOT EVEN BRAZILIAN BUT YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely going to buy that. Seriously, that's an excellent shirt. Speaks for itself for those that know and for those that don't it's an opportunity to let them know

Dude, you just went from a 10 to a 3 within a matter of 8 minutes.

Back