New Friday the 13th Game 2016

crypt_f13main__span.png

Gotta be better than this.

Fuck that game!
And fuck LJN for making it poorly!

Fuck that game!
And fuck LJN for making it poorly!
I remember when I first played it and got stuck in a house because all the damn walls looked the same.

Still one of the creepiest pieces of music I've ever heard.

Still one of the creepiest pieces of music I've ever heard.

The uninvited has a much creepier soundtrack. But it was supposed to since it was basically a horror version of deja vu lol.

[YT]cvAEYH7J5Q8[/YT]

I don't know man, I didn't hear anything creepy there aside from a 20 second piece.

I don't know man, I didn't hear anything creepy there aside from a 20 second piece.

Playing the game was creepy as a kid :p

Moreso than friday the 13th that's for sure.

The uninvited has a much creepier soundtrack. But it was supposed to since it was basically a horror version of deja vu lol.

[YT]cvAEYH7J5Q8[/YT]

surprised I never played that, let alone never heard of it. I invested many of hours into Deja Vu as a kid....back when games didn't hold your hand through the whole process

Playing the game was creepy as a kid :p

Moreso than friday the 13th that's for sure.

Well to each his/her own, we all have different tastes. Me personally the Ft13th game scared the crap out of me as a kid, but I live by woods and water, and my dad always took us fishing at ponds and lakes in the woods in the middle of nowhere, so the setting got to me.

surprised I never played that, let alone never heard of it. I invested many of hours into Deja Vu as a kid....back when games didn't hold your hand through the whole process

It was ok, but Deja Vu and Shadowgate were better. Uninvited had some ridiculous puzzles.

the actual gameplay of friday the 13th for the nes is amazing. I love how you have to go back and check on the campers all over the camp, light the fires and find the weapons to kill Jason. The mechanics were off and there wasn't much more to it then that, but i loved the idea and randomly running into Jason was terrifying. The music fit perfectly and though it wasn't a great game, i have hugely fond memories of that game and hope this new one captures a piece of that dreadful atmosphere.

the actual gameplay of friday the 13th for the nes is amazing. I love how you have to go back and check on the campers all over the camp, light the fires and find the weapons to kill Jason. The mechanics were off and there wasn't much more to it then that, but i loved the idea and randomly running into Jason was terrifying. The music fit perfectly and though it wasn't a great game, i have hugely fond memories of that game and hope this new one captures a piece of that dreadful atmosphere.

10ml99f.gif

im excited about this game! i hope it will not turn as a trash xD, if not, it will be sooooo fun to play

Hopefully it isn't a quick cash grab due to the new movie coming out in November. Almost picked up Activision's Walking Dead game...definitely dodged a bullet there.

Hopefully it isn't a quick cash grab due to the new movie coming out in November. Almost picked up Activision's Walking Dead game...definitely dodged a bullet there.
Thought the movie got pushed back to 2016?

I remember going to the video store, and being blown away when I would see a licensed movie game lol. Oh, those were the days.

Back