Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

New Forum?

Discussion in 'Support' started by kayfabeforever, Apr 13, 2008.

1. kayfabeforever

kayfabeforever White Belt

I would like to humbly propose a new forum which I think would fill a useful niche for Sherdog users. Call it "Hometown Heroes", and have the exclusive focus be on local fights/fighters who have yet to receive national exposure.

In theory, "The Contenders" should host such discussion, but there are several non-UFC organizations which have a considerable media presence that tend to dominate the posts there.

Recently I attended a local show which featured about 15 very exciting amateur bouts. Most of the fighters have had 5-6 fights and were from the Southeast. There were probably about 400 spectators in attendance. When I got home, I wanted to post the results, but I realized that it would probably be greeted by apathy in the contenders, and would probably be of interest to only a small percentage of this site.

Which is why I make this request, as fans who attend local shows and wish to discuss entry-level MMA will understand and give respect to threads of this type, even if they themselves aren't concerned with the results.

Thank you for your time. I hope the forum will prove useful to fans such as myself.

2. ShogunOOORAH

ShogunOOORAH Banned Banned

I think they should make one called the Topic of Off and let it be bare knuckle discussion

3. RockThisShyte

RockThisShyte Orange Belt

I concur with this ^^^ dude.

4. Advent

Advent .:.:.:.:.

Winnar.:icon_twis

5. JordanLUFC

JordanLUFC Red Belt

Talking about new forums, i've always thought a Sports forum (besides MMA) would be beneficial A place to collectively talk about NBA, NHL, NFL, Baseball (although nobody wants to), Soccer etc. Those sort of forums are prominent on many sites and very popular, just a thought, I think it would be a good idea

6. Fozzy1

Fozzy1 Guest

been discussed as people have asked for regional ones, but where does it end? if we do that we have to cater to every continent in the world, then every state/territory of said continents for their 'hometown' discussions.

Gets a little out of control unfortunately.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

~Foz

7. SuperSuperRambo

SuperSuperRambo Senior Moderator Senior Moderator

I think that currently falls under Mayberry.

8. JordanLUFC

JordanLUFC Red Belt

Not really, it isn't a sports forum, it's just a forum where talking about sport seems the most appropriate, I was talking about a sports only forum. Just a thought anyway, just that I know a lot of users who would use it and i'm confident it would be a popular forum, and an ex mod was in favour of it also, but up to you guys I guess

9. GracieMMABarra

GracieMMABarra Word.

Actually a lot of the sports talk was OT