New fight camp 360 super 6 video

Thanks for the link, I saw it the other day and didn't know that ward and dirrell were friends in the AM. I thought it wad funny when AA sent the coaches back.

AA is odd that picture of him self as a king is weird

Rachel Cordingly gets face time late in the episode, always a plus

Great episode... these things are always quality.

Highlights:

Froch's Dad being slightly creepy while bringing up Rachel's position in the 100 sexiest women...

Arthur Abraham being a sort of humorous pimp... the picture, the coach that doesn't fit, the car.

Kalle Sauerland turning into more and more of a bond villain every time I see him.

The guy next to Green's mum.

Kessler's obsession with chocolate.

Dibella actually being honest when calling the Green/Ward fight. There's a lot of promoters out there who seem to refuse to accept that their fight could ever be losing the fight. Best bit was him putting down the guy next to him. Paraphrased from memory:

Dibella: What'd you think?

Guy: Close round (clearly trying to say he thought Green won)

Dibella: Ward's round (definitively)

Guy: Um, yeah.

Green talking about going up to 175 may just be whining and complaining, but it does give Showtime a decent way out. Give Green a big fight at 175lbs (there's a lot out there... Dawson is free before his Pascal rematch, Cloud doesn't have a fight, a lot of the contenders on the US side of things haven't had a match yet) and remove him from the tournament, having the other fights as the semis.

Lou Dibella (always) and Green's Mom were the highlights of the episode to me.

P.S. King Arthur is insane.

P.P.S. So are Kessler and Froch. Dirrell and Green as well. Andre Ward is probably just better at hiding it.

Kalle Sauerland turning into more and more of a bond villain every time I see him.

Ever since I first saw him I thought the same thing.

Last edited:
i dont think thats frochs dad,iremember in last episode he is balding and lot older,this giy is 40 at most

Back