New Exclusive Interview with Marcus Davis

Myhumble there's no need to post stupid stuff like that just go away if you don't know who he is for real which is a good chance considering.your join date he a warrior who deserves respect.

Hope Marcus finds his way back into the ufc, his fight with judo Jim should be fireworks and if he wins then he has already done enough to get back in. A rematch with Hardy would be great. The guy who interviewed him sounded really bored though, he should find a new line of work.

I hope we see him back in the octagon someday, great fighter.

he didn't retire?

one of the guys zuffa cut that they absolutely shouldn't have. idc if he was 0-12. he could liven up an undercard on any event

Not a fan of him because of how sensitive he took things against Hardy and the horrible comments he made after the fight but got to give respect where it's due, he had some awesome fights in the UFC and if I remember rightly he was a solid top 10 fighter for a while.

Personally I'm a fan of almost every fighter from TUF 1-6 who didn't give up
exceptions: Southworth (well he seemed to give up too)

It's always sad when someone like that (e.g. Leben) falls off, but I'm always hoping they come back. They're the guys who helped a new generation of epople watch MMA and they got it onto tv and helped it become mainstream.

Hope he gets back someday.

he didn't retire?

one of the guys zuffa cut that they absolutely shouldn't have. idc if he was 0-12. he could liven up an undercard on any event

Marcus Davis was getting beat up badly in most of his fights leading up to getting cut. His face was almost always a bloody swollen mess and was gross to watch. He was exciting, but his skill level wasn't good enough and he was taking too much physical damage in every fight. You can't keep guys around who are taking that much damage every fight. It doesn't look good to anyone.

Never liked the guy and his Irish pride, gimme a break

he was finished after Diaz turned him into a hammerhead shark

Back