New episode of the Reem

L0ki

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Posted on youtube a couple days ago.

Enjoy!

Amazing how resilient he is considering the wars he's been through, hairline is standing up well also.

Warrior, he got that Mamba mentality.

<Kobe213><Kobe213><Kobe213>

can't wait to see him get KO'ed next...please put him on March/April card against some up and coming HW power striker

Alistair and Vitor have both aged terribly.

Alistair and Vitor have both aged terribly.
What the hell are you talking about? For the number of beatings he's taken, the wars he's been in, and the number of fights he's had Overeem looks great.

Can't help but feel a bit for Overeem what shit luck to be winning a fight against an up and coming killer like Rozenstruik and lose in your last 5 seconds. I mean for what it was he's kept a great attitude.. I really think Reem is one of the handful of guys who is a true warrior, and that is a term thrown out a little too much these days.

What the hell are you talking about? For the number of beatings he's taken, the wars he's been in, and the number of fights he's had Overeem looks great.

Agree he looks great

I can't believe how clear headed he seems given the amount of trauma he's received. I do worry about his health after fighting though.

WAR REEM regardless

He does look good.

Just looking at that still in the pic for the vid, I would guess that's a guy in his 20's or early 30's.

Back