Media New episode of 'The Reem' S06e06

hardcoreBE

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
About leaving the Netherlands during the COVID-19 pandemic and the Walt Harris fight.

Last edited:
Thanks ts, great video.
#legend

That moment you realize this is like a 10 year old series documentary, holyshit time flys by.

Last edited:
They do a really job with it. I love how consistent they are with it, even after a loss. It gives a unique inside in a fighters mind. And you can say whatever you want about Overeem but there aren't many fighters that have a mindset like him, win or lose. He always looks to improve himself.

damn i wonder if he has any film from when he was in dallas with his film crew. you might see ya boi on that episode.
i spotted reem out walking and looked at my bro and pops, said "thats reem i think, yeah, im going to go say hi."
they were not sure until i got to him and he was a very awesome dude

me- would you mind grabbing a pic with me im a huge fan.
reem- i have to keep moving, but if you walk with me for a bit we can chat and grab a few pictures."
all i remember after that is pure joy and a few cell phone selfies with him. lost the phone but ill never forget the experience. such a great guy.
have never heard about him turning a fan down. i think he really enjoys working with his fans

Saw he’s interested in JDS or Lewis

jds has wanted a rematch for years. But he’s coming off a loss. Either way, I’d like to see JDS try to avenge that loss. Lewis is also a great fight. I could see reem winning a decision by just out pointing Lewis and staying out of trouble

Back