New Dr. Dre Album Coming Out on Aug. 7th

He should've just flipped it so he was the guest spot on every track.

No he said he threw Detox away because he wasnt happy with it
This is a completely different project

Took him over 10 years hyping up Detox before he realized he didn't like it lol

Dre is weird. Kind of like a boxer who was afraid to lose. Or like Bobby Fischer. He did really well, and got paranoid, thinking he couldn't make another great album, so he froze up. Left the game.

Yea was just a joke, he's been building up Detox for so long might as well just name it Detox

It's been built up so long, he might as well have scrapped it, because it would never have lived up to the hype.

So its called Compton, and it only has Kendrick and Snoop on it from that part of town?

Dre is weird. Kind of like a boxer who was afraid to lose. Or like Bobby Fischer. He did really well, and got paranoid, thinking he couldn't make another great album, so he froze up. Left the game.

Thats a pretty ignorant statement
In the past 20 years hes introduced the world to Eminem, 50 Cent, Game and Kendrick Lamar
But other than that yea I guess youre right

Thats a pretty ignorant statement
In the past 20 years hes introduced the world to Eminem, 50 Cent, Game and Kendrick Lamar
But other than that yea I guess youre right

He's trained others, turned into a manager\promoter\ producer, but won't enter the ring himself. That's just a fact.

I hate people that think its cool to speak in metaphors

Lol. Snoop ain't from Compton

I know that, but I mean Los Angles area. Strictly from Compton is just Kendrick. So why name is Compton...I am confused. I know Dre is from Compton as well, but...thats it? Why not just name it something else?

Way to many features. Not sure about this one.

Will probably suck. He is like 84 years old.

I know that, but I mean Los Angles area. Strictly from Compton is just Kendrick. So why name is Compton...I am confused. I know Dre is from Compton as well, but...thats it? Why not just name it something else?

I believe he named it that to directly benefit from the NWA movie releasing a week after the album

Back