New Dr. Dre Album Coming Out on Aug. 7th

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First Dre LP in 15yrs and alot of guest spots on it. I kinda wish he didn't have so many. looks like more or compulation than a solo LP.

Full Track list.
Check out Dr. Dre's*Compton: A Soundtracktracklist:

Well Dres not a rapper so how could he put out an album without guest spots?

No he said he threw Detox away because he wasnt happy with it
This is a completely different project

he said its not Detox and that he wasn't happy with Detox, so he scrapped that album and stared this one from scratch

Yea was just a joke, he's been building up Detox for so long might as well just name it Detox

Meh....guests in every freakin song........lets see how this album goes, i have low expectations though...

No Too Short? I read an interview with Too Short saying he was in the booth saying the word "Pussy" over and over for an hour until he got it right. Guess he got cut. Dre's probably like fk it, get this album outta here I'm too rich for this.

True but dam every song but 1 has a guest on it and Kendrick on 3 of them
Dre only had two solo songs on The Chronic and thats a masterpiece
Obviously this CD wont be anywhere near that but I think Dre understands theres no way he could carry a whole CD which is why he leaves it to the real rappers while he concentrates on doing what he does best which is the production

This is the exact same thing he did when he released The Aftermath. And we all saw how well that went.

I thought he was done after that last one

b207851d1d02f8171b8d6ad658624b966826a0c7c9d9b93f420a06b53b712969.jpg

Breaking news: Dre is not a rapper he is first and foremost a producer

Xzibit is still relevant in the rap game?

I hope he uses one of his classic phrases on the new album.
"MARK ASS BUSTAS"

Lol people saying too many guest spots. Read the track listing for 2001

First Dre LP in 15yrs and alot of guest spots on it. I kinda wish he didn't have so many. looks like more or compulation than a solo LP.

Have you ever listened to a Dre LP before?

Back