New Diaz Brothers Highlight...

Cash Bill 52

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I hope it's okay to put this here. There are quite a few nice grappling moves including arm bars, kimura, triangle, gogoplata, hari gosh (sp?), RNC, guillotine.

I just found this so I thought i would share. It's a little long. I hope you don't mind the "gangsta" music. It's all a part of the show!!!:icon_twis

Sorry for the white box???

YouTube - Nick & Nate Diaz Tribute Gracie Fighter

Last edited:

There ya go.

dam, that was a great highlight!

loved the music too haha

There ya go.

Thanks, bro... So just the letters now? Why do they keep changing how to do it? I wonder...

Did you hear how Nick said, "I want to portray to my adversary, 'I'm gonna f*^cking kill you' It something I'm going to add to the mix." Psychological warfare is an important part of fighting. (IMHO)

Like I have said many times before; Both the Diaz boys are very respectful in the academy with everyone including the parents of the kids. But, don't tell anybody on the Contenders forum. I don't want them to lose their "street cred.":icon_twis

edit...I guess this could even be on the HW forum. Nathan is a UFC fighter. He will be fighting next weekend against Marcus Davis.

great video bro!

always exciting to watch nick. his ground game is always getting better and every time you see him on the card you know your in for an awesome display of BJJ!

The Diaz brothers are awesome. They make MMA so much fun to follow.

Awesome! Not to steal your shine but here's another one I like very much. This one has more BJJ and sub wrestling footage.

Last edited:
Thanks, bro... So just the letters now? Why do they keep changing how to do it? I wonder...

Did you hear how Nick said, "I want to portray to my adversary, 'I'm gonna f*^cking kill you' It something I'm going to add to the mix." Psychological warfare is an important part of fighting. (IMHO)

Like I have said many times before; Both the Diaz boys are very respectful in the academy with everyone including the parents of the kids. But, don't tell anybody on the Contenders forum. I don't want them to lose their "street cred.":icon_twis

edit...I guess this could even be on the HW forum. Nathan is a UFC fighter. He will be fighting next weekend against Marcus Davis.

You can put just the letters OR the embed code inside the yt /yt area area. It doesn't matter which.

Nate looked incredible IMO at 170. With his length and lankiness, 170 is better for him, I think, because he can have some more muscle behind that good punching of his. He also has a beautiful Harai Goshi, and has used it several times. He basically was the first MMA fighter to do what is basically the Marcelo Guillotine also. I love the Diaz Bros. The way Nick finishes Kimuras is awesome too. Check the HL I posted too.

Last edited:
mayhemhomie.jpg

Never mind watching him fight I could listen to Nick Diaz talk all day.

While their attitudes do sometimes rub me the wrong way I have great respect for their skills and exciting style. Good video.

nick needs to get back in the ufc. he would be awesome on the pre-shows.

also, get rid of Jersey shore clowns and give nick and nate their own reality show.

You can put just the letters OR the embed code inside the yt /yt area area. It doesn't matter which.

Nate looked incredible IMO at 170. With his length and lankiness, 170 is better for him, I think, because he can have some more muscle behind that good punching of his. He also has a beautiful Harai Goshi, and has used it several times. He basically was the first MMA fighter to do what is basically the Marcelo Guillotine also. I love the Diaz Bros. The way Nick finishes Kimuras is awesome too. Check the HL I posted too.

Thanks, Drew. That means a lot coming from a friend of Karo. I still root for Karo when he fights. I've heard Nick say that he feels bad for him. I am sure he will be coming back strong if he already hasn't. I haven't been following his career lately.

Nathan likes to use his judo. Nick just wants to box people to the ground.

nick needs to get back in the ufc. he would be awesome on the pre-shows.

also, get rid of Jersey shore clowns and give nick and nate their own reality show.

It would be a good reality series. They have had cameras in our school during practice once and a while. I bonked my head against one of those fuzzy microphones when Jake Shields and I were rolling.

There is a documentary coming out that showcases our team...

there's also this sick back step half guard pass thing I fucking love. anybody know what I'm talking about?

edit: I'm lookin at you cash bill... :D

that looks like it's gonna be a sick documentary. keep us posted on that.

war Diaz bros!

and Cash its awesome that you get to roll w/ them and members of the Cesar Gracie camp.

Meh. Good collection of clips, but you should increase the volume of the audio of Nick speaking at the beginning and uhh, that music is horrible. I couldn't even finish watching it, hearing ****** every 10 seconds. It's revolting.

Meh. Good collection of clips, but you should increase the volume of the audio of Nick speaking at the beginning and uhh, that music is horrible. I couldn't even finish watching it, hearing ****** every 10 seconds. It's revolting.

I didn't make the video. I just found it online.

there's also this sick back step half guard pass thing I fucking love. anybody know what I'm talking about?

edit: I'm lookin at you cash bill... :D

that looks like it's gonna be a sick documentary. keep us posted on that.

I think I know what you are talking about. (back step half guard pass) Is it on the video? I'll look again if you can tell me what time it played on the vid.

Back