New designs and a Sherdog exclusive offer from MatPimp

matpimp

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys! First off, I'd like to thank everyone on this forum who have spread the word about our shirts and sweats. Even though this part of our t-shirt business is fairly new, you guys have really motivated us to come up with even more cool stuff for our MatPimp series.

We've received a lot of request for logo shirts, so here you go. And, to show our appreciation to this forum specifically, we have special intro prices to our basic Logo Standard design. These prices will only be promoted here on Sherdog:

Hey Tristan my special deal still stands right? :D

OH yeah I don't the word love too much, but I friggin love the new desgins, but still no Muay Thai stuff :(

Yup, just e-mail me.

Check back on the 15th for MMA/muay thai specific stuff. Still not happy with some of the details of what we've got. And between releasing this new stuff and working on the website, not to mention the other shirt categories we have, well no excuses, but we've been ball to the wall. Oh, forgot to mention training :)

image.php
Pimp just straight up pimp.....

lol, so I take it I can't start the Sherdog Top Team :(

Hmmm, at least that would be original... not a top team from a country, but a forum instead :)

I like the top team shirt. That is great.

Just a reminder: special ends tomorrow, Friday November 11th, 11:59 CST.