New Dana White interview for UFC 155

You know, watching this interview, you can see how much Dana grew and toned down from the early days.

I appreciate it much more now.

Thanks TS for posting here!

Dont even know why Helwani brought up Cains knee seeing as JDS had his hurt too, and Cain didnt put it out, Bobby Razak did.

[QUOTE="Rush";77682707]Dont even know why Helwani brought up Cains knee seeing as JDS had his hurt too, and Cain didnt put it out, Bobby Razak did.[/QUOTE]

he brings up jds injury too, and i think he spent so long on cains because white seemed to have no idea...i think the intention was to bring up both injuries and get at the real matter of, "do you think these fighters were pressured to make this fight happen no matter what due to it being on fox"...which is a valid question

You know, watching this interview, you can see how much Dana grew and toned down from the early days.

I appreciate it much more now.

Thanks TS for posting here!

Interesting point, he does seem a little more chilled nowadays.
And no probs dude

Thanks for posting TS. What surgery is Dana having and why?

Good interview. Sounds like something went wrong with the SF/Showtime relationship so plan b was to move to the UFC.

I'm thinking 2013 is going to be a good year for the UFC. GSP is back and I can't see there being as many injuries this year (knock on wood!)

he brings up jds injury too, and i think he spent so long on cains because white seemed to have no idea...i think the intention was to bring up both injuries and get at the real matter of, "do you think these fighters were pressured to make this fight happen no matter what due to it being on fox"...which is a valid question

I listened to earlier today not just now but thought it was Dana that brought up the JDS injury in response to Helwani.

Thanks for posting TS. What surgery is Dana having and why?

meniere's disease, messes up with your ears of something.

Good interview. Sounds like something went wrong with the SF/Showtime relationship so plan b was to move to the UFC.

I'm thinking 2013 is going to be a good year for the UFC. GSP is back and I can't see there being as many injuries this year (knock on wood!)

It looks like its going to be awesome. We have some top quality fighters from SF coming over.

[QUOTE="Rush";77683379]meniere's disease, messes up with your ears of something.

Thx Rush. BTW, I'm American but live in Portsmouth UK... I see you're in London.

Lots of hard "P"s from Dana in this interview.

Why lie about saying you didn't know that Cain was injured the first time?
There are only 100000 videos dated before the first fight where they openly discussed it. The same number of threads on here as well.

Him lying about it now and revising history doesn't even make logical sense...

[QUOTE="Rush";77683379]meniere's disease, messes up with your ears of something.

Thx Rush. BTW, I'm American but live in Portsmouth UK... I see you're in London.

Why on earth would you come over here? :icon_lol:

Back