Media New Cowboy poster I made

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Sorry for plugging my IG, usually use a hosting site but its late and im lazy. Will update tomorrow but just wanted to share with yall before the fight. As always let me know what you think. Thanks guys

(i know needs more birds)

That's fucking sick.

Do Dennis Siver next.

Baby is unnecessary imo. Otherwise great poster.

Sorry for plugging my IG, usually use a hosting site but its late and im lazy. Will update tomorrow but just wanted to share with yall before the fight. As always let me know what you think. Thanks guys

Is that they swimming in alcohol?

Baby is unnecessary imo. Otherwise great poster.

I wanted to put a tagline in like “fight for something” to make his son being the focal point make more sense or something along those lines but didnt want to crowd it with text haha but thank you man

Should have shared this pre UFC 244. As somebody who's been to MSG several times, that view is always epic. Haven't been there since like 2014 / 2015 though

Fucking dope TS, UFC needs to hire you instead of those cans they have now.

Should have shared this pre UFC 244. As somebody who's been to MSG several times, that view is always epic. Haven't been there since like 2014 / 2015 though

Couldve sworn i did but in hindsight thats probably my least favorite piece ive done, rushed too much to get it out before the fight and couldve been better quality i think

could've done without the "Simbalism" <{ByeHomer}>

...but who am I to judge that is quite awesome and way better than anything I could do rn

Very nice. I find it a bit oversaturated with colors and/or characters, I would have rather kept it simple.
But its just my opinion of course.

dgJv3Be.jpg

Could do without the centerfold of Cowboy holding his son like the damn lion king

But outside of that, I like the incorporation of the red white and blue in the smoke effects

you got some skills sir. great work :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back