News New Conorss tweet to Khabib REMATCH

Really, I don't think even Conor cares at this point if he wins or loses, deep down I think he knows he will just get another beatdown from Khabib so might as well make the most of it. Maybe it's just the coke talking but all these fake callouts makes me think he's just throwing shit at the wall to hype himself as much as possible to get one last big payday. It's not the mindset of someone who wants to have a long and accomplished career, when he was hungry he was way more serious about training and fighting to rebuild his image.

Now it just seems like he doesn't give a fuck - he has all the money in world but I don't think he is satisfied with himself. I think his Mike Tyson style implosion will be coming soon(kinda already has.....all too similar to Mike.)

Karma is a bitch!

I think his life is world is going to come crashing down around him in the not too distant future!

Money doesn't necessarily make someone happy!
I think Conor has got a hell of a lot worse since he made $100m

Love how Conor waits until Khabib said he wants Holloway next before calling him out.

Conor would be shook if Khabib called his bluff.

Conor will be shot in the street by some random guy if he continues

giphy.gif

Let's get this rematch booked in for November. Bored of waiting now.

The fact that he's begging for a rematch with the man who made him the most money alludes to Conor anticipating huge legal expenses in his near future. Hope this scumbag never comes back, he's done enough already to turn the sport into a circus starting with using violent means to promote fights and ending with being responsible for the proper order of contention being thrown out of the window.

Khabib will never accept a rematch, he knows his fluke grappling wouldn't work a second time.

Or he was enjoying his new found wealth haha. Whether he fought him Monday or Friday it doesn't matter, he still took the challenge and wants more. You keyboard warriors are hilarious and try to twist everything, I thought Conor was scared of Khabib and wanted no more? Looks to me like he's coming on stronger than ever and couldn't give two fucks.

And you know all this because of that tweet? Aren’t you a fucking genius?
images

I think raping helpless women has given him a new found confidence.

Probably addressing Mayweather.
Same speech pattern to his trash talk in the lead up to the last boxing match.

This man literally begged khabib for mercy and now in his twitter safe space he's a gangster again. Does everyone realize Conor McGregor is probably the only person is ufc history to beg his opponent for mercy...that's so embarrassing lol but now he's safe he can start talking like he didn't just get humiliated on live TV

He is just embarrassing himself at this point

...a couple of years down the road, in some cheap irish pub...Conor sitting there, fame gone, money gone, Dee gone, childsupport payments are killing him:
"He didn't woonted that rematch, he didn't woont any of that smoke!..."

Sitting right next to him, Sherdog's biggest dick riders:
"He was shook Conor!...he knew he knew!!"

Back