News New Conorss tweet to Khabib REMATCH

Can CNS drugs exacerbate the effects of CTE? If so, that might explain a thing or two.

Why would Khabib be afraid of a heartless, drug addicted, Rapist he already beat the fuck out of?? lol

Imagine any other fighter was chatting this rubbish to any other fighter after getting their ass whooped? its the most embarrassing shit iv'e ever seen from a loser.

I don't like Khabib but I also don't like people who allegedly rape women and talk shit to people who kicked their ass.

Make him get on his knees and beg Khabib. If conor wants a rematch make him earn it.

*yawn*

Khabib fought Conor because it was the biggest payday available, and it was one of the easiest fights of his career. Even Darrell Horcher put up more of a fight and he stepped in on short notice.

Stop pretending you wouldn't be hyped for the rematch.

War Conor.

Stop pretending you wouldn't be hyped for the rematch.

War Conor.

Who here said they wouldn't be hyped for the rematch? nearly everybody would love to see him get his ass whooped for a second time. I can't wait.

Xkw3.gif

Saying that hes scared of a rematch when he already pissed on him is just pathetic. He must be sniffing coke again cause he wasnt so enthusiastic about a rematch before.... Now hes all brave again

Much like Maymac 2, does anybody really want to see this? Conor has just just been partyin' and rapin' since his loss, he's not making any serious improvements to make the rematch interesting.

Rather see Holloway vs Poirier winner, at least we get to see untested waters.

He knows if he takes on a serious contender he'd lose. Trying hard for a red panty night with the champ. Its hillarious how the tables turned.

BTW, calling Khabib a rat is hypocritical if the rumors I heard are real.

Much like Maymac 2, does anybody really want to see this? Conor has just just been partyin' and rapin' since his loss, he's not making any serious improvements to make the rematch interesting.

Rather see Holloway vs Poirier winner, at least we get to see untested waters.

I want to see him get beat for raping that girl.

I don't have confidence with the justice system when it comes to powerful celebs, i.e Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson!

Conor was avoiding Khabib more than 2 years, and when he finally grew some balls and faced him, he tried every single cheat in a book to avoid total embaressment...and he failed.
Conman was not just outwrestled, he was also OUTBOXED by Khabib.
Better stay retired, your last win was over some ONE FC bum.
<36>
Or he was enjoying his new found wealth haha. Whether he fought him Monday or Friday it doesn't matter, he still took the challenge and wants more. You keyboard warriors are hilarious and try to twist everything, I thought Conor was scared of Khabib and wanted no more? Looks to me like he's coming on stronger than ever and couldn't give two fucks.

I don't like Khabib but I also don't like people who allegedly rape women and talk shit to people who kicked their ass.
I don't like rapists, saying you dislike someone that hasn't even been charge is a long shot.

I want to see him get beat for raping that girl.

I don't have confidence with the justice system when it comes to powerful celebs, i.e Michael Jackson and OJ Simpson!

Really, I don't think even Conor cares at this point if he wins or loses, deep down I think he knows he will just get another beatdown from Khabib so might as well make the most of it. Maybe it's just the coke talking but all these fake callouts makes me think he's just throwing shit at the wall to hype himself as much as possible to get one last big payday. It's not the mindset of someone who wants to have a long and accomplished career, when he was hungry he was way more serious about training and fighting to rebuild his image.

Now it just seems like he doesn't give a fuck - he has all the money in world but I don't think he is satisfied with himself. I think his Mike Tyson style implosion will be coming soon(kinda already has.....all too similar to Mike.)

Back