Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

Man can afford essentially anything he wants. Do anything he wants. Go anywhere he wants. Gets drunk/high and tweets sad shit. And his fans will call it promotion. His heads gone.

Man can afford essentially anything he wants. Do anything he wants. Go anywhere he wants. Gets drunk/high and tweets sad shit. And his fans will call it promotion. His heads gone.

He's probably laying in bed with 3 hot women, while he pays someone to sit at a computer and tweet the things he shouts to him.

Conor just has no character or substance. Throwing these Twitter meltdowns and then deleting the Tweets. For all his money and success, he's a very fragile, insecure, tormented little man.

And yet, Sherdoggers try and take an intellectual or moral high ground because he tweets dumb shit.

Yes, he tweets dumb shit. But the vast majority of us here are, literally, dumb shits.

Not to mention they would all jump at the chance to be his friend and enter that financial circle.

Guys a scum bag. Started to feel sorry for him but honestly just shows everything he gets.

Not surprised tbh. Especially considering how much Khabib and Conor hate each other. They’ve gotten into multiple brawls outside of the cage at this point.

Conor just has no character or substance. Throwing these Twitter meltdowns and then deleting the Tweets. For all his money and success, he's a very fragile, insecure, tormented little man.

Example 106,792.

What gets me is how a low lvl celeb could have a bad date and get cancelled but be on top of the food chain and you can get away with so much shit.

Conrat pushing the boundaries of nastiness and bitterness with his vile hatred. He's imploding.

A big banner is seen before making walk into coach s gym/ do .... " win or learn".

His own teammates are starting to realize that this doesn't apply to the d.b.

disgusting.

Conor is a rat bastard for that comment about a dead father

I could stoop to his level and say I hope he dies a horrible death, but the guy is already down

All the millions and former glory, yet he is not happy

A happy man does not behave like that. He is actually a sad piece of shit and deserves pity tbh

I hope for him that he needs help and gets it, at least you can forgive people who have mental issues. But if he really thinks that he's just promoting fights, he and his sycophants pretending he can never go wrong can just get lost.

Screen-Shot-2017-12-08-at-2.49.14-PM.png

Very untrue, most successful people are usually narcissists, also people who succeed in business have a pretty high chance of being a sociopath or a psychopath.
Nope. Out of curiosity, be honest, which one or more of the following applies to you?
  • Never had an adult job, where displaying sociopathic/psychopathic behaviour will make people not want to work with/for you and as such doesn't get you anywhere. If yes, then you're probably still in school?
  • Been hurt/offended in your personal/business life and you're now using this experience as a model to see the world
  • The media has created a false image of successful people/millionaires being greedy jackasses, including business people. Of course there's plenty of those around, don't get me wrong. But don't forget that the media only reports negative cases, and never the good ones, because that news doesn't sell. People in general are more drawn to negative emotion than to positive emotion.
It's also a crucial mistake to associate ambition, drive and assertiveness with being narcissistic. Then again, you're presumably under 27 and you might need some more life experience to realize all of this.

This guy now going to insult Khabibs dead father?

what a miserable worthless piece of shit. Disgusting behavior to another new low.

People shouldn't be acting surprised, since it's coming from Conor and he has a long history of sociopathic and psychopathic behavior.. So his words doesn't really carry much weight anymore and I think he knows it too, just doing it to stay relevant like many other people involved in mma

Back