Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

hlh4wgz-jpg.868010
Broke m’ foot. Laughing my ass off.

The worst thing about Conor fans is they talk like they are doing a terrible Conor impression

Thats the best thing about is fans.

Conor bless youse bums lives!!

I think I write this in every Conor thread. I have a friend who lived in Dublin for work when Conor started to get really popular. I asked him about him and he said that the Irish don’t like him particularly. I think that now it’s pretty obvious why. And I used to like him too.

I know hundreds of Irish who absolutely adore him. He is pretty much Irelands most loved celebrity hands down!

LoL

What a sad case, a has been who was ultimately manufactured by the ufc

No. Him and Kadyrov are on bad terms because khabib wants nothing to do with him. Khamzat is the one who is close to him
They used to be buddies though. Kadyrov would just like a piece of Dagestan now so that’s why they are now on bad terms.

Two fucking idiots with yellows support Conor.

Go figure.

Does my avatar scream Conor supporter? Are you blind? I swear to God you people are beyond the pale. He looks like a used Q-tip in the picture I picked.

So many fan girls with favorite fighters, and you think other people are like you. Who gives a damn.

This guy now going to insult Khabibs dead father?

what a miserable worthless piece of shit. Disgusting behavior to another new low.

nah dude. Scumbagry doesn’t take you too far in life usually unless you’re some kind of athlete or something. Bar the entertainment world, you won’t get success if you behave like this.

Very untrue, most successful people are usually narcissists, also people who succeed in business have a pretty high chance of being a sociopath or a psychopath.

Back