Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

fOe.gif

Khabib said good always defeats evil in response to Dustin beating Conor in the last fight.

99% chance he deletes the tweet.

Khabib said that good always triumphs over evil in regards to Poirier/McGregor III.

So Conor’s response is to mock Khabib’s father’s death due to COVID complications and call that good triumphing over evil.

<KhabibBS>
OH FUCK. Didn't even think of that. Khabib going to flying jumpstomp him from Dagestan.

I don't even know what "covid is good and father is evil?" could possibly mean. is normal at this point. At least no threats against children this time. I'm out.
Shot at khabibs dead father

the whole thing is actually funny to me now. To see a man just lose his grip on reality and sanity. He’s crumbling before our eyes. Couldn’t have happened to a better person. He’s just basically screaming “hey, all your talk is getting under my skin and in my head. You’re winning!”

He's going into promotional mode too early for the 4th fight.

The cast isn't even off his leg yet for fucks sake.

At least make sure you're gonna be able to walk before hyping another fight.

Pretty tasteless to say that about someone. Money sure did change Conor. Or brought out the guy he's always been. But objectively speaking, weren't Khabib and his father pretty tight with a brutal dictator over there?

Pretty tasteless to say that about someone. Money sure did change Conor. Or brought out the guy he's always been. But objectively speaking, weren't Khabib and his father pretty tight with a brutal dictator over there?
Money much like alcohol only reveals your true nature. Conor has always been a piece of shit.

Check or not he can’t even fucking kick properly. He hits with the side of the shin instead of straight on. Try swinging an axe on a tree, but instead of using the blade and, turn the axe and try smashing the tree with the flat side. Good chance the axe snaps.

Khabib said that good always triumphs over evil in regards to Poirier/McGregor III.

So Conor’s response is to mock Khabib’s father’s death due to COVID complications and call that good triumphing over evil.

<KhabibBS>
WOW. What a pos Conor is . That was way worse than what Khabob said . He’s proving that what Khabib said is true . Conor is evil .

No. Him and Kadyrov are on bad terms because khabib wants nothing to do with him. Khamzat is the one who is close to him

Back