New Champions

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Nick Schoon, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Nick Schoon

Nick Schoon White Belt

Back with a vengeance!

Is it me or am I the only one who is seeing this? Everyone is champion material at the moment. YEAR OF THE UNDERDOG! So many great fighters an not enough belts. It's only a matter of time before we see even more new champions. Do you really see Bisping, Alvarez, Nunez, Mioccic, Woodley, shit, I'd even say McGregor may lose his belt? Great fighters yes but each division is fucking stacked for future champions. I mean Woodley is already ducking what should be Thompson's title shot, by wanting to fight Diaz or GSP. An on top of that you have Bisping wanting to fight a #13 ranked Dan Hendo? It's like the guys know they won't last long so they wanna defend the belt against an opponent whose almose on there last leg, or coming off of a suspension etc. Seems the theme is get in, get out and get rich. As for Nunez, I do see her lasting at least 1 title defense but at the same time I thought I saw the same with Holly Holm an we now see where that's headed. As for Alvarez, dude has hands but is he a match for an upcoming Dustin Poirier or a Nate Diaz once the McGregor bullshit is over? Who knows in the end it's a fight an anything can HAPPEN and nobody is truly safe. Moving on to Mioccic the dude does nothing that make me say "you know what that guy is a fucking champion!" .....not when you see how Velazquez did in his last performance against Travis Browne. I dont even see him beating Overeem to be honest....the Heavyweight division is Cains, mark my word. Then onto McGregor, whenever he decides to defend his FW belt against Aldo. I think we will see a whole different fight all together. The last Aldo we saw was on point in every way. He fought clean an had perfect precision in my opinion and let's say McGregor were to lose against Diaz in there 2nd fight, will we see the same McGregor when he fights Aldo? Especially if he were to be coming off 2 losses? I don't know man. The fight game is cutthroat as fuck. But to another point I'm anxious for 202 to be over so we can see what my boy Cody Garbrandt has to offer an starts going after the belt. Its only a matter of time people before we see the Garbrandt take over. Is Cruz ready?

2. Drep

Drep White Belt

3. Sonny Qc

Sonny Qc Gold Belt

Lol read didn't

4. Bend NvR Break

Bend NvR Break Order to Chaos. Chaos to Order.

From #13 to king of the mountain with one H bomb.

War Hendo.

5. Drep

Drep White Belt

6. Benoco

Benoco Red Belt

We click the thread because we want to read an opinion, you shouldn't go out of your way to make it as off putting as possible. I have literally no idea what this thread is about.

7. Drep

Drep White Belt

yea this kids an idiot for making this thread

8. Reach4theSky

Reach4theSky Playin' a riddim

Needs paragraphs..

9. Valhoven

Valhoven Against All Odds Staff Member Senior Moderator

Do you paragraph, bro?

10. Nick Schoon

Nick Schoon White Belt

Damn going hard right now.