New board

Get_that_yayo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Can we get a sub-board where only older members can post? The thought came to my mind when I saw a 2005-ish poster put up a interesting discussion on Muay Thai in the UFC forum. It was a really well written post and was instantly consumed by trolling. I miss some of the hardcore mma nerds that used to post some really interesting in-depth content on the boards. I like the current UFC board but these members really don't have a place to post. It would be nice if it was viewable by all members but only say, 5-10 year old+ members could post in it

That would be nice.

Most trolls flame out long before that point, so you'd have a nice little subforum

Why can't you just ignore the trolls? Quote relevant comments from estabished members and you'll get what you need.

That'S a good idea, but I better be in it!

We should call it the Bali Board and only 2005 or older accounts can post in it, because anyone from after then knows less about MMA :D

Why can't you just ignore the trolls? Quote relevant comments from estabished members and you'll get what you need.

I actually like trolls. This board is hilarious.

A board for veteran members would allow a nice change-up though. I miss some of the older member's discussion

Back