New BJJ Site

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by agaskill, Aug 25, 2010.

1. agaskill

agaskill White Belt

Hi All,

I am currently working on a BJJ Hub website. It is not complete, but I am looking for some feedback. Tell me things you like, don't like, any suggestions.

News - The BJJ HQ

Thanks in Advance.

2. pailum117

pailum117 Blue Belt

A nice work in progress:D

3. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Orange Belt

Seems very user friendly. I would frequent the site as long as the news, reviews and blogs were updated regularly. Is there a way for people to sign up for a newsletter or anything? Did I miss that?

4. esum80

esum80 แทงเข่าขวา

nice layout - good job so far.

will you be including schools from canada in addition to the list of schools/academies in the US?

5. agaskill

agaskill White Belt

As far as the news, reviews, and blog go. The plan is to have something new every day...once I am fully up and running. Anyone can write for those sections as long as the articles go through me first. So Hopefully there will be a constant stream of new info.

I have plans to work on a subscription. As of right now you can subscribe to the feeds on each of those pages.

6. agaskill

agaskill White Belt

Thanks.

I will list schools from all over the world. If you would like me to add the school...go to the school page and send me the info via the form on the page.