New Bigfoot Video Making the Rounds

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Smokes, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Scrody

Scrody Gold Belt Platinum Member

Me and my brother have been to one particular spot that we've had two strange experiences at, one that I'm certain was the Foot himself.

The first time that we went out there, we heard a gigantic bipedal creature take off across a bunch of rocks next to a river, as well as blowing through the brush. I remember getting the wiggins because it didn't sound like anything I'd heard before.

The second time, a large rock was hurled into a creek right next to the trail we were on, and we heard repeated knocks on trees around us. We were fairly positive of being alone, as it's a 45 minute drive on a gravel road and then the hike starts. We were on our way out, didn't see anyone after the incident and the trail head was empty except for our vehicle.

2. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Gold Belt

How many times do you think what were thought to be "Bigfoot Sightings" were really just "Hairy men fucking eachother" in "the woods"?????

3. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

That is pretty crazy. Its spooky when something like that happens alone out in the woods.

The rock throwing has happened to me twice also. Both times around midnight sitting next to a mountain lake that you have to hike too. Big boulders thrown from somewhere in the trees.

The second time we were trailed out by something making loud cracking sounds behind us but off trail. We were scared as hell. I yelled that I had a gun before we left and it trailed us out anyway.

HunterAcosta likes this.
  4. Nuffnuff

Nuffnuff Yellow Belt

Omah

https://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html
    Get the Hoopa Project and Tribal Bigfoot if you're keen to read some decent material that does proper research, Tribal is 480 pages.
    You'll find them in the store tab on the left

5. ShadBo

ShadBo Brown Belt Platinum Member

No bones.
    No pictures.
    No feces.

Quote the lies, please.

IloveTHIS likes this.
  6. IloveTHIS

IloveTHIS Gold Belt

so which one of these experiences are you absolutely certain was a bigfoot, despite literally not seeing any bigfoot or finding a single piece of actual...........proof?

"I heard something run in the woods" omg a bigfoot!

"a rock fell in the river" HOLY SHIT A BIGFOOT IS MESSING WITH US

Post 2 Decision likes this.
  7. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

Werent you the one who did extensive reseaech but then couldnt offer a single theory?

The reat of your post is irrelevant as im not making any claims that need evidence to back them up.

8. ShadBo

You think me not offering my own conjecture about unidentified objects is tantamount to lying?

I'll do it for you now:

People have experiences that they cannot explain, and due to the fallibility of the human brain, they quite often come to conclusions that aren't warranted.

You complain when I keep my posts short but refuse to engage when I type out more than a few sentences.

There's just no way to satisfy someone who is determined to hold on to their untenable positions.

9. 90 50

90 50 Silver Belt

First off it jumps out at you right off the bat the “creature” and the foreground and background are of a different dynamic range, right off the bat.

I’d need to open it on my pc and open it with one of my photo softwares but I guarantee the pixel densities are different too.

Then there is the fact the creature itself looks fake as fuck too.

10. ShadBo

Major Uncanny Valley.

11. 90 50

90 50 Silver Belt

There have been several hairs found over the years that have been tested to be “unknown primate”

How do you explain that?

12. 90 50

90 50 Silver Belt

See, shit like that isn’t proof.

I spend fuck tons of time in nature.

Trees branches break and fall on their own all the time, from storm damage etc, and gravity finally takes its toll.

Rocks fall down hills and cliffs.

I’ve seen and heard shit like this a thousand times. I’ve never once said

OMG BIGFoot!!

IloveTHIS likes this.
  13. ShadBo

I can't. Where can I find more information on these hairs, where they were submitted for testing, and what the results were?

14. BearGrounds

BearGrounds A great many scalps.

On the frontier, west of the Hudson river.
    Don't be surprised if you don't get a response, with how potent are the stench of douche vibes given off by your post.

It often amuses me how the rabid skeptics always assume that those in the know have the desire to prove anything to them. Many do not care to at all, they view you as woefully uninformed, ignorant, and a waste of time. Furthermore, many think the creature is better off remaining a myth.

Scrody and franklinstower like this.
  15. IloveTHIS

IloveTHIS Gold Belt

right? I dont want to give the guy too hard of a time but I havent stopped laughing at that post since I read it. the number of possible RATIONAL explanations is endless, but he jumps straight to "Im absolutely certain it was a bigfoot. thats a fact. something doesn't just splash in a river and it NOT be a bigfoot"

Post 2 Decision and 90 50 like this.
  16. IloveTHIS

IloveTHIS Gold Belt

oh look, its the douchebag that believes in literally every single piece of paranormal garbage that has ever been thought up in some tards brain. including cryptids, ghosts, possessions, demons and everything in between.

the guys in a bigfoot thread about a hilarious bullshit bigfoot video(which every single one is) and offering his story. he obviously wanted to share it so its open to questioning.

show me a single piece of proof bigfoot exists. show me a single piece of proof ANY cryptid exists, other than a fucking rock splashing in a fucking river.

I'll wait.

I enjoy conspiracy theories. A lot. but no logical person can expect me not to laugh at "I heard something splash in a river while hiking and also something ran through the bush. it was for an absolute certainty bigfoot. No I didnt see it. No I dont have proof of any kind."

You're the guy that believes bigfoot not only exists but is fucking telepathic, right? fucking lmao, why am I even responding. but yes I'm just uninformed and woefully ignorant. I need to telepathically communicate with the elusive bigfeets to reach awakening.

Post 2 Decision likes this.
  17. BearGrounds

Stopped reading at this mischaracterization. People like yourself have to engage in this kind of dishonesty in order to even attempt to construct an argument, which is telling.

Douche confirmed (not that it was really questionable to begin with).

Smokes and franklinstower like this.
  18. ShadBo

The majority of your posts in this thread have been about how unwilling you are to participate in the discussion.

I find that to be pretty telling.

If that's all you have, kindly see yourself out.

IloveTHIS likes this.
  19. IloveTHIS

IloveTHIS Gold Belt

answer me one question

1. do you believe bigfoot is telepathic

<bball2>

20. BearGrounds

No, I don't.
    Another mischaracterization. You guys see yourselves as so obviously correct about a joke topic, and attacking low hanging fruit, yet can't even be honest while debating.

Kindly kick rocks.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 4:41 AM
    franklinstower likes this.