New Bigfoot Video Making the Rounds

'Difficult' makes it no better than 'remote'.

Two sections of Amazon rainforrest. each equally 'difficult' to access and particularly to move thru today.

One section gets clear cut or burns down, leading to further clearing for farm land tomorrow. It is happening all thru the Rain Forrest.

The areas you would have called 'difficult' are not only the ones that did not get burned or clear cut yesterday. A month back before that you would have no reason to not label them 'difficult', 'remote' or anything else.

If a Bigfoot was living or dying in one patch it would as easily be the one now cleared as the one not.

again your idea of 'difficult' or 'remote' or whatever seems to be a moving target based on TODAY without a realization that almost all of N.America (or at least massive swaths of it) would have been ideal 'remote' and 'difficult' territory until we cleared and transformed it. Some fossil remains should be there. the idea that they are only contained in the areas not yet cleared suggests the Bigfoot new which areas would be the last to be transformed and they did not.

Any peace out, I am done. We are going full flat earth here.

Does clear cutting forests and building cities change difficult grades, rock formations and elevations?

I think your finding of bones argument does not hold any water regardless and it also does not address anything I have said about it.......

Are we in the war room? I ask because over here its just about conversation and you seem to be arguing. Our only real disagreement is I disagree with your certainty about the subject (that you don't seem to have researched much).

Think about it this way. Of the two of us only one of us is certain they are right. You see to be taking exception to my open mind on the subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigfoot hunting shows would be a lot more interesting if they had a mock-host that went around smacking bigftoot eyewitnesses in the face with a wiffle bat while simultaneously yelling "bullshit."

They don't clear cut forests on the kind of elevation grades bigfoot are reported to prefer. It sounds like you might not know anything at all about the subject YOU are debating.

I think your finding of bones argument does not hold any water and it also does not address anything I have said about it.......

Are we in the war room?
it sounds like you think you know everything about a purported species that never talks and is almost never seen and yet you speak with confidence and have insights into their preferences.

<{katwhu}>

You know just enough to say why every reason given as 'unlikely' is in fact 'likely' or 'plausible'.

i wonder who those Bigfeet... Bigfoots... errr ManyFeet?? that you mention are 'reporting' are 'reporting' to??

{<huh}

What did you think of Todd Standings documentary and images he has. Do you think they are faked? I know he is a bit of a conman however he is impossible for me to write off completely. Les Stroud also went into the subject working with him even though he knows his history.

discovering_bigfoot.jpg

I get a bad vibe from Standing, so I just avoid his stuff (which isn't to say I write it off). Honestly bummed me out a bit that Bindernagel (RIP) and Meldrum (two researchers I respect) associated with him for a documentary and some limited field research, because, given Standing's reputation, it will give the skeptics just another reason to ridicule them (not that they wouldn't anyway, as that's generally their thing).

I don't know this. As I have stated numerous times in this thread I am uncertain if they even exist. What I shared fits the pattern from reports by hunters and backwoods campers etc who claim to have had encounters.

What you're doing here is trying to make some separation between you and the position you hold. This behaviour is common among people who do not have evidence based positions.

"People are just saying these things and I'm just repeating the things that the other people say."

I don't have access to "hunters and backwoods campers etc." I have access to you. You are 100% responsible for the things you type here.

It's also important to note how far we're stretching the negligible amount of evidence for the mere existence of this creature. No bones, no photographs, no feces, but there are hunters and campers etc that claim to know they bury their dead.

At some point you have to see this pattern in yourself, bro.

White ppl be believe in Elvis and Bigfoot yet deny systemic racism and oppression.
#smh

it sounds like you think you know everything about a purported species that never talks and is almost never seen and yet you speak with confidence and have insights into their preferences.

<{katwhu}>

You know just enough to say why every reason given as 'unlikely' is in fact 'likely' or 'plausible'.

i wonder who those Bigfeet... Bigfoots... errr ManyFeet?? that you mention are 'reporting' are 'reporting' to??

{<huh}

More mocking..... I find this whole discussion from you to be petty and uninformed.

Yes IF there is bigfoot then you would go on eye witness accounts and indigenous peoples accounts of their behavior. And yes I have actually looked into (deeply) before discussing it. You might want to try that for yourself before discussing it.

What you're doing here is trying to make some separation between you and the position you hold. This behaviour is common among people who do not have evidence based positions.

"People are just saying these things and I'm just repeating the things that the other people say."

I don't have access to "hunters and backwoods campers etc." I have access to you. You are 100% responsible for the things you type here.

It's also important to note how far we're stretching the negligible amount of evidence for the mere existence of this creature. No bones, no photographs, no feces, but there are hunters and campers etc that claim to know they bury their dead.

At some point you have to see this pattern in yourself, bro.

That is a lot of words for saying basically nothing. I am taking the position of open minded skeptic. Mostly of what you say just sounds like uninformed opinion.

If you read the literature available on the subject from serious people there is a case to be made for the existence of bigfoot. I do not hold the position that they exist-- but that they could exist in a way that makes sense.

You and another poster seem to think trying to prove a negative is more plausible than being uncertain. I think you are the one who is wrong here because you are so damn sure about something you know little about.

I get a bad vibe from Standing, so I just avoid his stuff (which isn't to say I write it off). Honestly bummed me out a bit that Bindernagel (RIP) and Meldrum (two researchers I respect) associated with him for a documentary and some limited field research, because, given Standing's reputation, it will give the skeptics just another reason to ridicule them (not that they wouldn't anyway, as that's generally their thing).

I get the same vibe. He is clearly lying and exaggerating. I only wonder if he is doing the overreach because he KNOWS they exist rather than as a total fraud.

Les Stroud is another guy I respect who I personally find credible and do not think is just lying about his encounter.

That is a lot of words for saying basically nothing. I am taking the position of open minded skeptic. Mostly of what you say just sounds like uninformed opinion.

If you read the literature available on the subject from serious people there is a case to be made for the existence of bigfoot. I do not hold the position that they exist-- but that they could exist in a way that makes sense.

You and another poster seem to think trying to prove a negative is more plausible than being uncertain. I think you are the one who is wrong here because you are so damn sure about something you know little about.

lol ok, bro.

You're a skeptic.

What did you think of Todd Standings documentary and images he has. Do you think they are faked? I know he is a bit of a conman however he is impossible for me to write off completely. Les Stroud also went into the subject working with him even though he knows his history.

discovering_bigfoot.jpg
I’m a photographer, that image is 100% fake

More mocking..... I find this whole discussion from you to be petty and uninformed.

Yes IF there is bigfoot then you would go on eye witness accounts and indigenous peoples accounts of their behavior. And yes I have actually looked into (deeply) before discussing it. You might want to try that for yourself before discussing it.

Sorry but when we finally got to a place re 'remote' v 'difficult' where I think i was making clear the problems of the way you were trying to define them, then you switched to "preference" as if you have insight into that when these creatures are trekking about in the most remote or difficult areas.

Once you start speaking to their 'preferences' I struggle to keep the discussion on a serious basis.

Sorry but when we finally got to a place re 'remote' v 'difficult' where I think i was making clear the problems of the way you were trying to define them, then you switched to "preference" as if you have insight into that when these creatures are trekking about in the most remote or difficult areas.

Once you start speaking to their 'preferences' I struggle to keep the discussion on a serious basis.

You struggled to keep the discussion on a serious basis from the start which was the only problem we have had. Now you just want to hold me to a specific meaning I did not intend because that serves your purpose which was to mock from the beginning.

I feel sorry for you as I do many people on here who are unable to do anything but try to win.

A skeptic wouldn't make this assumption.

This is the exact mistake you made last time only you were more direct about the lies last time. Fact is you know little about the topic and just want to mock those who have an interest. I think that is small minded.

I've explored a lot of Washington state's secluded areas. I believe.

Back