New Bigfoot Video Making the Rounds

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Smokes, Sep 9, 2019.

1. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

You seem really certain about this-- completely certain. I cant be that certain about it at all given the accounts of credible people and the accounts of the native Americans who were here before us.

I don't think the fact that we build cities makes the finding of bones certain, not at all in fact. As I said before, IF the accounts are credible then they would be hiding bones in extremely remote areas that are difficult to reach for humans. Perhaps they grind them down, or eat them, or feed them to animals. We don't typically build cities in the most difficult to reach places anyway.

Again ask hunters how often they find the bones of bears who do not hide them--- it is extremely rare and there would be far less bigfoot than bear.

IF the reports are credible then we are dealing with a savant of the forest with a high level of intelligence, higher than any animal on this planet save humans. We also may be dealing with a remnant species that is close to extinction.

I dont think one can be certain about something like this as you seem to be. I think its fine that you hold the opinion you do but I do not share the certainty.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 12:44 PM
  2. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

This is Les Stroud from Survivorman on the Joe Rogan podcast sharing a couple experiences that he cannot explain in the middle of nowhere in Alaska.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  3. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

I don't know this. As I have stated numerous times in this thread I am uncertain if they even exist. What I shared fits the pattern from reports by hunters and backwoods campers etc who claim to have had encounters.

4. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

Where did I say I believe in this thread? If you read the thread then you will know that I am basing all of this on accounts by people who claim to have experienced them and know of them.

This is all a thought experiment-- not a declaration.

5. BearGrounds

BearGrounds A great many scalps.

On the frontier, west of the Hudson river.
    People would do themselves a great deal of good if they started from the assumed premise that the creature exists, and work from there trying to figure out how exactly it is that this knowledge has been kept from them.

Ask yourself, is it possible that their existence could be kept from being officially declared? And if so, how? Otherwise you're just playing the game you're meant to play, and you'll likely get nowhere.

Think of it as a mental exercise if it's difficult for you to get over your preconceived notions about the status of their existence.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 1:04 PM
  6. nstig8

nstig8 Green Belt

[​IMG]
    Bigfoot is real you dopes.

chickenluver and 90 50 like this.
  7. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

Ive seen its tracks-- unmistakable!

nstig8 likes this.
  8. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

Ehhh.

I am not getting thru for some reason on this definition of remote.

You seem intent to say 'what is remote is what is not easily accessible TODAY'.

Yesterday before that area of the Amazon Rainforest was purposely burned down it was 'remote'. Tomorrow it will have roads thru and not be remote.

But the bones of a beast like would be no more likely to be remote area that did not burn and as such is STILL remote as opposed to the areas yesterday that was remote but is now having a road built over it.

to you 'remote' seems to be defined but whatever area is difficult to access tomorrow. If I take massive excavation equipment into an area you would point to on a satellite map as remote ad I clean cut it, the next day you will say that area does not count as remote and therefore when I start putting the roads in I should not expect to find those bones.

9. djacobox372

djacobox372 Gold Belt

I don't think you can rule out a relic species of very few individuals. Social species can survive in single digit numbers for 100s of years. The chances of finding a skeleton, fresh or preserved is extremely low, so if the population of animals is also low, it's mathematically improbable that any bones would ever be discovered.

90 50 and franklinstower like this.
  10. jhonathan90

jhonathan90 I no show mercy Double Yellow Card

my mom record the wayne's world album for me over my teenage mutant ninja turtle album

I was not impressed :( I had some shitty album on b side of cassette but she fk it up badly

lefthookesb likes this.
  11. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

Then this argument kicks in.

<This7>

If these encounters are frequent enough for so many eye witness accounts that means the numbers and proximity should not preclude bones or a carcass being found.

You guys can't have your cake and eat it too.

<Goldie11>

12. Tropodan

Tropodan Silver Belt Platinum Member

13. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

Remote is not a good term actually. Difficult is. They are reported to stay in difficult to reach areas for humans. Areas where people wont go. They are reported to use areas that are very difficult of us to get too. Remote is the wrong term.

And keep in mind burial of bones is just a hypothesis as I said before. These are reported as being more human than ape....... IF that is the case who knows what they do with the bones....... grind them, bury them, eat them, offer them to brother badger etc.....

Don't put words in my mouth about what I would or would not say though. It makes you look bad. Don't assume. As I have said already. I am not able to close the door of possibility as you are. I am open to the possibility mainly due to credible people who have encounters and native teachings on the subject. Im not even trying to prove they exist here.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 2:03 PM
  14. A.A. Riggs

A.A. Riggs human development what?!

What surprises me is when people younger than me are fans of Elvis. Like, who is feeding you this bullshit, your mother?

chickenluver and Merlotte's like this.
  15. BearGrounds

Roughly 1 Sasquatch to 100 bears is the estimate put forth by researcher Grover Krantz, which is largely based on compiled footprint/track data. People almost never stumble upon the carcass of a bear that has died of natural causes, because they're not a prey animal and essentially get to choose where they go to die.

Seeing a live bigfoot or bear =/= stumbling upon one's carcass.

HunterAcosta and franklinstower like this.
  16. Cole train

Cole train Brown Belt

17. BearGrounds

HunterAcosta and 90 50 like this.
  18. Cole train

Cole train Brown Belt

Probably sergei going to vodka stash

My dad used to move the same way when he was going to vodka store on friday

19. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

'Difficult' makes it no better than 'remote'.

Two sections of Amazon rainforrest. each equally 'difficult' to access and particularly to move thru today.

One section gets clear cut or burns down, leading to further clearing for farm land tomorrow. It is happening all thru the Rain Forrest.

The areas you would have called 'difficult' are not only the ones that did not get burned or clear cut yesterday. A month back before that you would have no reason to not label them 'difficult', 'remote' or anything else.

If a Bigfoot was living or dying in one patch it would as easily be the one now cleared as the one not.

again your idea of 'difficult' or 'remote' or whatever seems to be a moving target based on TODAY without a realization that almost all of N.America (or at least massive swaths of it) would have been ideal 'remote' and 'difficult' territory until we cleared and transformed it. Some fossil remains should be there. the idea that they are only contained in the areas not yet cleared suggests the Bigfoot new which areas would be the last to be transformed and they did not.

Any peace out, I am done. We are going full flat earth here.

20. franklinstower

franklinstower Red Belt

What did you think of Todd Standings documentary and images he has. Do you think they are faked? I know he is a bit of a conman however he is impossible for me to write off completely. Les Stroud also went into the subject working with him even though he knows his history.

[​IMG]