New Bigfoot Video Making the Rounds

I’ve always believed in the possibility of “big foot”

When you think about it from a scientific perspective there is no reason there ISNT, or WASNT some big ass hominid in the deep woods.

Gorillas are a prime example.

I hate on “Bigfoot” sightings, because they all seem like assclowns for the most part, and more poke at the sighting itself than the possibility of them existing.

But like I’ve mentioned before, things I’ve seen in DEEP Siberia changed my mind.

I don’t know if there are any in Northern California or Oregon and Washington

But there is SOMETHING in Siberia that will fuck you up if you go where you shouldn’t be, and I’m not talking about bears. Those things are everywhere and they yell at them to get out of the dirt roads so the trucks can pass.

These people know bears, there is something else out there

As I said in the Ghosts/Bigfoot/Aliens thread.

-------------

But no bones d'oh?

{<huh}

What happens to the dead one's bones?

(FWIW i am not taking people's belief in this thread of them seriously. It would not be soldiers or gov't first on the scene to cover up a finding. It would be someone working in another field who would quickly upload selfies to Facebook and bring in the bones to a heroes welcome. It would be impossible to cover up short of a Men in Black after the fact mass mind blanking.)

When you think about it from a scientific perspective there is no reason there ISNT, or WASNT some big ass hominid in the deep woods.

I hate on “Bigfoot” sightings, because they all seem like assclowns for the most part, and more poke at the sighting itself than the possibility of them existing.

But like I’ve mentioned before, things I’ve seen in DEEP Siberia changed my mind.

But there is SOMETHING in Siberia that will fuck you up if you go where you shouldn’t be, and I’m not talking about bears. Those things are everywhere and they yell at them to get out of the dirt roads so the trucks can pass.

Help me out?

Is the theory that these mystery creatures collect their dead and have a way to incinerate the bones so they are never found?

Or they do not die and thus no bones?

Or maybe they have shark like skeletal structure that leaves little trace, which makes little sense for a land animal that size?

I mean, how does this topic not die at the question of bones? A creature like this would have a massive and dense skull that would be immensely discoverable.

It’s amazing how NO PROFESSIONAL WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHERS
Ever see big foot and spent fuck tons of time tracking rare animals and animals in general to photo.

But every missing tooth drink ass redneck with a 2002 flip phone camera see’s one.

That and the thousands of trail cams out in the wild.

It easily explains how thousands of professional wildlife phototgs that live in the woods for decades have never seen one, but hundreds of drunk assholes see one with a Motorola flip phone every year?

Maybe it does. Maybe they don’t know what a flip phone is since almost no one has one anymore and they come in to get a closer look thinking it’s a triquater.

Your premise once again sucks...... most of the sightings are by people who have not been drinking. As to them being assholes I'm not sure how you would know that and is a claim that requires evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help me out?

Is the theory that these mystery creatures collect their dead and have a way to incinerate the bones so they are never found?

Or maybe they have shark like skeletal structure that leaves little trace, which makes little sense for a land animal that size?

I mean, how does this topic not die at the question of bones? A creature like this would have a massive and dense skull that would be immensely discoverable.

I answered that a page back. Also I dont know how much time you spend in the woods but I spend A LOT of time in the woods. We go camping on average 5 days a month in remote areas (this year was different because we have been too busy).

I hike off trail often. I have only come across bones from deer a few times in the last 25 years. I have never come across mountain lion, bobcat, wolf, or bear bones-- not once. Most people have not and is it supposed that the population of bigfoot is much smaller than bears, the apex predator and therefor smallest in number.....

Aside from that as I said before they are thought to bury the bones of the dead, avoid trails and trail systems, and generally live and travel where people do not or cannot go. Often seen escaping through brush that people cannot traverse.

There may be no bigfoot, obviously, but if there are then the encounters that have been reported must be considered and they reveal an intelligent species smart enough to know that it must remain undiscovered by human beings as a mandate.

Its no use strawmaning the reports so you can mock them because then you are just mocking your own creations and what is the use of that?

I answered that a page back. Also I dont know how much time you spend in the woods but I spend A LOT of time in the woods. We go camping on average 5 days a month in remote areas (this year was different because we have been too busy).

I hike off trail often. I have only come across bones from deer a few times in the last 25 years. I have never come across mountain lion, bobcat, wolf, or bear bones-- not once. Most people have not and is it supposed that the population of bigfoot is much smaller than bears, the apex predator and therefor smallest in number.....

Aside from that as I said before they are thought to bury the bones of the dead, avoid trails and trail systems, and generally live and travel where people do not or cannot go. Often seen escaping through brush that people cannot traverse.

There may be no bigfoot, obviously, but if there are then the encounters that have been reported must be considered and they reveal an intelligent species smart enough to know that it must remain undiscovered by human beings as a mandate.

Its no use strawmaning the reports so you can mock them because then you are just mocking your own creations and what is the use of that?

That answer does not fly though.

Sure individually we may not come across the bones you speak of. It is not about you. But collectively humankind WILL come across the bones of everything you say there.

Sites that were once wooded and get excavated and excavation stops often due to buried bones being found and needing to be identified before the construction begins.

So NO, sorry it is implausible to the extreme, to the point of being almost mathematically impossible to accept that at this point we would have no fossil record of a species said to be living amongst us CURRENTLY that is also said to have possible paralleled all of man's existence (or much of) on this planet.

Mathematically you can peg the odds at zero if your round off the error.

That answer does not fly though.

Sure individually we may not come across the bones you speak of. It is not about you. But collectively humankind WILL come across the bones of everything you say there.

Sites that were once wooded and get excavated and excavation stops often due to buried bones being found and needing to be identified before the construction begins.

So NO, sorry it is implausible to the extreme, to the point of being almost mathematically impossible to accept that at this point we would have no fossil record of a species said to be living amongst us CURRENTLY that is also said to have possible paralleled all of man's existence (or much of) on this planet.

Mathematically you can peg the odds at zero if your round off the error.

We are talking about a small population here that buries their dead in remote areas far away from trails and human activity. Anything washed up by flooding (not sure how that pans out anyway) are eaten by badgers and such (in case you don't know that some animals live off of bones).

Anyway the point is that it is possible for this species to remain undiscovered. A giant species of chimpanzee was found on the continent of Africa relatively recently. They are 350 pounds and everyone thought they were a myth.

I get where you are coming from about it being unlikely but that doesn't mean it is impossible.

For me it is the credible eye witnesses that see them and the tracks that are found that make me consider the possibility and one very strange enconter that I had at midnight near a remote lake two times in a month.

i'm not saying Bigfoot is real, but who snatched that Dennis Martin kid in 69 from the Great Smokey Mountains?

why was the FBI and Green Berets involved in the search, w/ no given reason for that?

Bigfoot is not real. Quit giving these delusional idiots fuel to keep their nonsense going.

We are talking about a small population here that buries their dead in remote areas far away from trails and human activity. Anything washed up by flooding (not sure how that pans out anyway) are eaten by badgers and such (in case you don't know that some animals live off of bones).

Anyway the point is that it is possible for this species to remain undiscovered. A giant species of chimpanzee was found on the continent of Africa relatively recently. They are 350 pounds and everyone thought they were a myth.

I get where you are coming from about it being unlikely but that doesn't mean it is impossible.

For me it is the credible eye witnesses that see them and the tracks that are found that make me consider the possibility and one very strange enconter that I had at midnight near a remote lake two times in a month.
Ladies and gentleman . Here we have ourselves another brainwashed specimen who “ wants to believe”

Yet there is no legit proof or evidence. You may as well believe in the tooth fairy and Santa clause.

Not that i believe any survived in NA woods, but

gigantopiteco1.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

First time read it, any information/article about that?

Few things are truly impossible in this realm. it is not impossible that god is in fact a spaghetti monster in the sky.

flying_spaghetti_monster_cropped.jpg

it is possible.

But we should not use 'well its possible' to say its probable or likely.

Taking Canada's remote areas for instance, do you know that much of where cities now lie were once ALSO remote areas. So are we suggesting this creature had access to development maps and knew which areas would one day be developed where their bones could be accidentally unearthed?

Or is that when they see development go into an area they sneak in under cover of night, and dig up the bones and move them?

the 'chimpanzee' story you tell is further proof that discovery will happen. This despite the fact the bones are in an area where they could easily be mistaken for the other Ape species that inhabit the area, as just a juvenile version, someone noticed the distinguishing features and took a deeper look.

There is no way the skull, clavicle, hands, feet, hips, etc would not draw attention and there is no way they would not have been unearthed and/or found by now as the prime areas these creatures would have lived are now inhabited by humans.

And by no way, I mean mathematically in a way that it is no more likely than a spaghetti monster god in the sky. Possible, yes. Probable, hell to the n'ah.

It's a very weak argument to say we haven't found ANY hard evidence of Bigfoot because they live in vast expanses here in North America that no one ever visits and then argue their existence because many have seen them relatively close to population centers.

Those two points are mutually exclusive and do not overlap in any logical way.

- Filmed with a potato.
- Shaking like parkinsons.
- Stuff in the way.

100% legit bigfoot tape!

Help me out?

It’s very uncommon to find bones from any animal in the deep woods.

Scavengers drag and tear pieces off, some break open bones for marrow etc.

There should be some, but the remoteness of the locations and the low population density would make them very hard to find. And identify properly.

It’s very uncommon to find bones from any animal in the deep woods.

Scavengers drag and tear pieces off, some break open bones for marrow etc.

There should be some, but the remoteness of the locations and the low population density would make them very hard to find. And identify properly.
Yes there should be some, not zero.

Also I am told they bury the bones, and what was remote yesterday is now city today and being investigated. We unearth human remains all the time we did not know were in an area. We need to realize that today's remote area where not the only remote areas. Yesterday that city you see today was a remote area.

Back