New Bigfoot Video Making the Rounds

Post the vid here, when I get time I’ll download it and rip it in my editing software frame by frame.

I would LOVE that but I cant find it. I think its still something you have to pay to view somewhere like Netflix or something.

Check out this clip though He is suing the BC government for not being willing to recognize the species.

FYI-- most people in the Bigfoot community don't trust Standing and his videos got bad reviews from them.

What did you think of Todd Standings documentary and images he has. Do you think they are faked? I know he is a bit of a conman however he is impossible for me to write off completely. Les Stroud also went into the subject working with him even though he knows his history.

discovering_bigfoot.jpg
>>I know he is a bit of a conman
>>>I know he is a bit of a conman
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I know he is a bit of a conman

you answered your own question bro.....

its fascinating how seemingly all of the most prominent figures in the BF "community" seem to coincidentally have a rep as being shady/conmen

b89e4a68b62e608a319db2529b2e57ed087b48607afae5c4a2ba3f6ca7bbbea3.jpg

I did not ask you I asked someone who takes the topic seriously.

I am unaware of them all being proven to be conman actually.

I did not ask you I asked someone who takes the topic seriously.

I am unaware of them all being proven to be conman actually.
I haven’t watched any of the stuff posted here yet.

But I do remeber watching shroud go outwith that dude and was saying the whole time he thought he was full of shit iirc, but he has had stuff in the past he can’t quite explain.

And I think something happened when the dude left and shroud spent his time alone but damn it’s been so long ago I can’t remeber exactly.

The biggest problem, in my opinion is the few times there is some evidence and a non crack pot Is bringing it up, it gets little notice because of the literal sea of bullshit put out there.

I’ve seen some evidence of hairs found like i mentioned before that were tested and found to be “unknown primate”

But it gets little notice because of the horse shot out there.

Also I’ve seen some very compelling footprint casts, with dermal ridges and shit in them.

But there are fucking truckloads of obvious bullshit footprint casts that swallow them in the findings.

I believe in “Bigfoot” or SOMETHING that we haven’t identified correctly yet. The possibilities are endless from the gigantopithicus actually not being extinct as we thought, the giant sloth not being extinct possibly

Small packs of Neanderthals or some other homo’s running around out there that don’t want to be found because we’ve almost killed them completely off way back in our own past etc.

I’ve never seen one, but I’ve seen the “markings “ of them in places where people aren’t doing it for notification etc.

One example, in shrouds (iirc) episode, he talked about and was shown trees broken off and leaning together in ways that natural falling wouldn’t occur, and they were said to be “territory markers” or “warning signs “ etc.

I saw the exact same tree pattern, on a train from Krasnoyarsk to Bogochauny Siberia , and there isn’t SHIT between the two places.

Remoter than remote. Was just looking out the window, and saw it.

I didn’t say shit, my Russian co worker points at them and says “big foot trees, don’t pass if you see those where we are going”

So I laugh and he has this unexplainable look on his face, like “why laughing , serious”.

I shrug it off.

We get to Bogachauny and hit the helicopter to the rig, two hour helicopter flight to locations.

On the rig site there was a sign that was posted, and some people talking

My co worker tells me “ big foot in area, attacked two guys last week, don’t go in woods past rig location at night to pee, go to outhouse on rigsite , don’t go anywhere alone at night , big foot here”

And they were all fucking serious. Throughout all the time I spent in remote parts of Siberia , more and more people I came across talked about them.

Like we would talk about bears, normally like that. As if everyone knew they existed, and no one had ever even considered it being fake. They were there, and you don’t pass those trees.

I saw those same tree fallings in the woods just past the rig, they were put up at the edge of the woods, like we would put up “Posted, No Trespassing “ Signs.

Anyway, tl/dr:
I believe something is out there

I also believe 99% of the “proof” we are shown is idiot hoax or just idiot bullshit.

How big of a rock are we talking man? Is there any way that rock could have come from a cliff above?

No, the trail we were on was on kind of a rise with the creek in clear view on our right. It made the sound of a big ass rock hitting a rock under the water. Definitely didn't just roll in from us walking by, it was thrown in.

Also you said you heard a large bipedal creature running by the river. How big did it sound like to you? Could it have been a really big man or do you think it was way bigger than that.
If it was a man, it was a Larry Allen sized man. I've heard most of what north America has to offer in the woods, and it didn't sound like any of the other big ass animals out there, it was very obvious to me that it was on two legs.

Also worth noting that I was open carrying a 1911, my brother a shotgun. In my mind that cut down on the idea that it was some pranksters. I was a teenager once, but I wouldn't chuck a giant rock at two strangers with guns out in the ass of nowhere.

Also worth noting that I was open carrying a 1911, my brother a shotgun. In my mind that cut down on the idea that it was some pranksters. I was a teenager once, but I wouldn't chuck a giant rock at two strangers with guns out in the ass of nowhere.
You lost all credibility in the way you wrote that imo

“ I was open carrying a 1911” , is the words a gun nut would use.

Normal people don’t normally talk like that.

“I had my pistol and my brother had his shotgun” is how any non gun infatuated person would say that same phrase to explain you had guns on you.

And yes, my redneck buddy friends when I was a kid would have chuncked rocks at y’all to fuck with you.

You lost all credibility in the way you wrote that imo

“ I was open carrying a 1911” , is the words a gun nut would use.

Normal people don’t normally talk like that.

“I had my pistol and my brother had his shotgun” is how any non gun infatuated person would say that same phrase to explain you had guns on you.

And yes, my redneck buddy friends when I was a kid would have chuncked rocks at y’all to fuck with you.
I'm sorry I emphasized that you could see my pistol.

I'm sorry I emphasized that you could see my pistol.
From a physiological perspective, your felling the need for everyone to know you were “open carrying”’in the fucking woods , shines some light on your mental leanings.

I can’t ever take anything else you take seriously again knowing these facts.

where do you live that teenagers are too scared to mess with hunters/people in the woods and think they would actually get shot over it?

From a physiological perspective, your felling the need for everyone to know you were “open carrying”’in the fucking woods , shines some light on your mental leanings.

I can’t ever take anything else you take seriously again knowing these facts.
Luckily I don't give a shit what you think.

where do you live that teenagers are too scared to mess with hunters/people in the woods and think they would actually get shot over it?
In a world where “open carrying a 1911” makes him billy badass.

Kids are more likely to throw rocks at hunters with guns than a Bigfoot.

A big foot would see the “boomstick” his brother had and know they go bang and to not make any noise why the loud ass “hairless city idiots” went by

Chucking a big ass rock at an armed person is an easy way to get shot, yes. Are you picking up on any of the other details of the story here? We were out in the middle of nowhere. No teenagers 50 miles into the woods with one way in, one way out. No other cars at the trail head.

In a world where “open carrying a 1911” makes him billy badass.

Kids are more likely to throw rocks at hunters with guns than a Bigfoot.

A big foot would see the “boomstick” his brother had and know they go bang and to not make any noise why the loud ass “hairless city idiots” went by
So what I said I had a gun. You sound like a fucking pussy lol

Chucking a big ass rock at an armed person is an easy way to get shot, yes. Are you picking up on any of the other details of the story here? We were out in the middle of nowhere. No teenagers 50 miles into the woods with one way in, one way out. No other cars at the trail head.
it was a deer

You're a deer
***hears rock splash in water***
***pulls out 1911 and shoots dead some kids for daring to prank him***

they had ita comin'!!!! you dun prank a man wid a 1911 openly carried!

***hears rock splash in water***
***pulls out 1911 and shoots dead some kids for daring to prank him***

they had ita comin'!!!! you dun prank a man wid a 1911 openly carried!
I like how you assume I'm some dipshit city kid that doesn't spend time in the woods. I didn't even freak out when it happened. I just stopped and listened. What the fuck is your problem?

Back