New Beverly Hills 90210 series "BH90210" Premiers Wed, Aug 7 at 9/8c

Are you interested in the 90210 "reboot?"

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was a closet fan of 90210 back in the day, which is why the Seinfeld episode where Jerry pretends not to watch Melrose Place was hilarious to me.

Valerie Malone was my favorite.

Wonder what Tiffany Amber Thiessen is up to these days.

Too bad Luke Perry isn't in this. He was the best of them all.

Leave the past as is. This new version looks like some depressing high school reunion. Put it in perspective, they are now older than Jim and Cindy Walsh were when the show was airing. The show worked because of it's youth and now the characters are coming back older than the parents were when it was airing.....being so old one of the main characters is dead from a stroke.

BH90210-Cast-1.jpg

How many are going to be parents of a teenage boy who claims to be a girl?.....<BC1>
I have gotten the impression this show will be a little lighter, so hopefully they don't try to hit us with the virtue signalling like the early years of the original show. That was really for the teenage crowd.

Leave the past as is. This new version looks like some depressing high school reunion. Put it in perspective, they are now older than Jim and Cindy Walsh were when the show was airing. The show worked because of it's youth and now the characters are coming back older than the parents were when it was airing.....being so old one of the main characters is dead from a stroke.

BH90210-Cast-1.jpg
You could have said the same thing about Cobra Kai. The same people who could relate to those charactrers back in the 90's can relate to them today. It's all a matter of whether they do a good job with it.

Being in line with the times, I hope some minority characters are added and several of the main characters come out as gay

The show lacked female eye candy back in the early seasons.. The original three were ugly and still are.

Remember Brandon’s gf Emily Valentine?
Combination of Schwarzenegger jaw + can I speak to your manager.

89fd852e4b7da8ecd5513d3b8746c30e.jpg

The show lacked female eye candy back in the early seasons.. The original three were ugly and still are.

Remember Brandon’s gf Emily Valentine?
Combination of Schwarzenegger jaw + can I speak to your manager.

89fd852e4b7da8ecd5513d3b8746c30e.jpg
No chance. I was digging on "Brenda" and even more so on "Kelly," and so was every red-blooded male I knew at the time.

What about that Canadian actress? SHe was hot.

This chick:

ede6a61c6e9598a94edb09ef13fe63db.jpg

I think for now it's just a single season.
Ah gotcha, so the plan is to continue if it does well? Thought it might be just a quick reunion mini-series, like 4 episodes or something like that

Ha, Claire, from Hamilton, Ontario

LOL - how random is that!! Hamilton - LMAO.

Speaking of ghetto Canada producing dimes back in the day, how about St Cathrine's? You have Linda Evangelista and the chick that Simon Le Bon was dating at the height of Duran Duran's fame.

Then there is Natasha Henstridge from from Newfie-world.

Checked her out on IG, she doesn't post very much, but she still looks good

That pic of her mother - WOW. She was very attractive. I can see where she gets her great genetics from.

Back